Jack the Ripper-The real truth 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack the Ripper-The real truth 2018

The final and concluding part of my long and protracted cold case investigation into the Whitechapel Murders can now be found in the revised and updated edition of “Jack the Ripper-The Real Truth” out now.

The concluding part of my investigation, relates to new evidence, and new facts which with all the material previously gathered, now not only challenges, but in my opinion dispels the myth that has been Jack the Ripper.

The revised and updated book contains new important aspects of the mystery never before made public these being

A new suspect for the murder of Mary Kelly
    A motive for the murder of Mary Kelly
    A conspiracy to cover up the Mary Kelly murder
    Mary Kelly finally identified?
    The emergence of a new and never before seen photo of Mary Kelly
    New evidence in the case against Walter Sickert
    Mitre Square crime scene revisited with both new, and new medical evidence
    The report of an alleged murder of an unknown female in Whitechapel at the time of the murders, and the conspiracy, and conspirators involved in the cover up of that murder.
    New images not in the original kindle publication

Jack the Ripper – The Real truth is now available in kindle, and paperback from http://www.trevormarriott.co.uk/jack-ripper-real-truth/
    or direct from Amazon https://amzn.to/2yyhpIj

For those who have already purchased the kindle book, automatic updates are available via your Amazon account.

Attached Files

Good luck with the book Trevor
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
      Good luck with the book Trevor
      Thank you

Comment

Hi Trevor,

The update does not appear to be availble at present, i dont mind paying for a new version, given what you say is included, but if there is a free update, i don't really want to spend, btw the kindle page still says its the 2017 version.

all the best

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
          Hi Trevor,

The update does not appear to be availble at present, i dont mind paying for a new version, given what you say is included, but if there is a free update, i don't really want to spend, btw the kindle page still says its the 2017 version.

all the best

Steve
          Hi Steve
          My understanding is that it automatically updates when you load the new and updated book file, the original was 2017. This release is an updated version of that original publication from 2017

It is new in paperback and now available in that form as well as kindle.

I cant see where it says 2017 version

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
            Hi Steve
            My understanding is that it automatically updates when you load the new and updated book file, the original was 2017. This release is an updated version of that original publication from 2017

It is new in paperback and now available in that form as well as kindle.

I cant see where it says 2017 version

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            Hi All

There is a problem with Kindle I am having to download the file yet again this may take up to 24 hours to become live.

Sorry for any inconvenience

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
              Hi All

There is a problem with Kindle I am having to download the file yet again this may take up to 24 hours to become live.

Sorry for any inconvenience

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
              Thanks Trevor

Steve

Comment

Thanks Trevor

Steve
                Hi Steve
                Just to let you and everyone else know that the Amazon problem has now been rectified and the updated book is now available in both Kindle and paperback direct from Amazon https://amzn.to/2yyhpIj

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Trevor,

all the best

Steve
                  Hi Steve,
                  I'd be interested if you manage to get an updated version of this on Kindle. I've tried and failed three times now to get the updated version. I have bought and then sent back three of the old versions since yesterday. Trevor suggested deleting my copy off Kindle and downloading again but I don't have a version to delete. I just keep re-buying it. Has anyone else managed to buy the revised Kindle version yet? Any help appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Debra A View Post
                    Hi Steve,
                    I'd be interested if you manage to get an updated version of this on Kindle. I've tried and failed three times now to get the updated version. I have bought and then sent back three of the old versions since yesterday. Trevor suggested deleting my copy off Kindle and downloading again but I don't have a version to delete. I just keep re-buying it. Has anyone else managed to buy the revised Kindle version yet? Any help appreciated.
                    I am still having no luck debra, i have deleted and redownloaded, and it still seems the same as before.
                    I assume there should be this new photo, that is mentioned above.
                    The copyright notice still says 2017.
                    so its hard to tell if there is any update or not, but it appears not.

steve

Comment

I am still having no luck debra, i have deleted and redownloaded, and it still seems the same as before.
                      I assume there should be this new photo, that is mentioned above.
                      The copyright notice still says 2017.
                      so its hard to tell if there is any update or not, but it appears not.

steve
                      Thanks Steve. Trevor suggested it was a fault at my end and I should contact Amazon but after talking to a few others it looks like that isn't the case.
                      There is no new photograph of MJK in the book. Apparently Trevor talks about one he has been told about or something like that.

Comment

Thanks Steve. Trevor suggested it was a fault at my end and I should contact Amazon but after talking to a few others it looks like that isn't the case.
                        There is no new photograph of MJK in the book. Apparently Trevor talks about one he has been told about or something like that.
                        Maybe Trevor should make that fact about the photo clearer in his post, while i agree it did not say there was a photo, it could be read as such.

In which case, its hard to tell if the book as updated.

maybe Trevor could give a line or two in the update that are not in the old version, so we can check.

Amazon have not listed it has having an update availble on the contents and devices page.

I assume it will get sorted out eventually.

Steve

Comment

Maybe Trevor should make that fact about the photo clearer in his post, while i agree it did not say there was a photo, it could be read as such.

In which case, its hard to tell if the book as updated.

maybe Trevor could give a line or two in the update that are not in the old version, so we can check.

Amazon have not listed it has having an update availble on the contents and devices page.

I assume it will get sorted out eventually.

Steve
                          Yes, it is misleading.
                          Apparently there should also be details of a new ID of MJK in the new book. In the old version it talks about Alice Carroll. There was no new ID mentioned in the Mary Kelly chapter the three times I bought and returned the book, nor anything about a new suspect for her murder.

Comment

Yes, it is misleading.
                            Apparently there should also be details of a new ID of MJK in the new book. In the old version it talks about Alice Carroll. There was no new ID mentioned in the Mary Kelly chapter the three times I bought and returned the book, nor anything about a new suspect for her murder.

Thats why I am assuming there is a problem at Amazon.

Steve

Comment

Is it ok to order Trevor’s new book on Kindle now?
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
                              X