Lets get Lechmere off the hook!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get Lechmere off the hook!

A thread in which I would like for people to state what speaks against Lechmere as being the Whitechapel killer.

Here is the perfect opportunity to overwhelm me with good hard evidence that he could not have dun it, inklings why he would be innocent, cleverly thought-out scenarios that must exclude Charles the carman, convictions, expertise, experience - anything that tells us why Charles Allen Lechmere could or would not have been the Ripper.

Once it begins dropping in, I aim to process and list it, and at some stage, I will post the outcome.

Itīs a one-in-a-lifetime chance - who would have thought that I would present a thread by such a mouthwatering name...? Go for it and go hard!

Good luck and all the best,
    Fisherman

Hey Fish

Great - but hardly a 'once in a lifetime opportunity' is it??

Didn't we do all this a couple of years ago on your 'Clothes-Puller' thread? And then again [and again] on several subsequent threads?

Still, I wish you [and the lovely Edward of course] luck with it. Just remember, at the end of the day your theory is well and truly out there, for better or for worse - and nobody can take that away from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sally View Post
      Hey Fish

Great - but hardly a 'once in a lifetime opportunity' is it??

Didn't we do all this a couple of years ago on your 'Clothes-Puller' thread? And then again [and again] on several subsequent threads?

Still, I wish you [and the lovely Edward of course] luck with it. Just remember, at the end of the day your theory is well and truly out there, for better or for worse - and nobody can take that away from you.
      Thanks - but will you not offer any suggestions about things that would go to help clear Lechmere? Thatīs what this thread is about.

The best,
      Fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
        Thanks - but will you not offer any suggestions about things that would go to help clear Lechmere? Thatīs what this thread is about.

The best,
        Fisherman
        PS. It IS a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in the sense that I will not provide any more links aiming to exonerate Lechmere!

Comment

Well, Ok Fish - if you like. It'll only be what I said to begin with though - since nothing new has arisen for my consideration since then, the situation regarding Crossmere remains the same.

As somebody famous once said, I'll be back.

Comment

To get Lechmere of the hook is to suggest he is on it?
            He is not. Nowhere near.

We are asked to provide hard evidence why he didn't do it?
            The Lechmere brigade can't even provide a little bit of evidence let alone hard evidence to prove he did it.

Comment

Hi Fish

It doesn't seem likely that he could commit the atrocities to Mary Kelly and live a 'full life' till the age of 71.
              It's not about what you know....it's about what you can find out

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                A thread in which I would like for people to state what speaks against Lechmere as being the Whitechapel killer.
                1)He found the body on a street, on his way to work. Right time, right route.
                2)He is first seen in the middle of the road, which agrees with Paul`s statement.
                3) He doesn`t skulk away in the shadows when Paul appears but stays and asks for assistance.
                4)He places his hand on Paul when Paul arrives at the scene.
                5)Mrs Lechmere would be alarmed at Cross arriving home at 2.30am on the morning of the double event.
                6) No evidence against him
                7) No police record against him

Comment

Hi Fishypoo,

I saw your channel 5 prog the other night, and I must say you did the best job yet of getting the poor bugger off the hook. More odour toilette than Chanel 5.

Well done!

Love,

Caz
                  X
                  "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Hook

Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
                    He is not. Nowhere near.
                    The Lechmere brigade can't even provide a little bit of evidence let alone hard evidence to prove he did it.
                    He means the hook he and A.N. Other is dangling. But he's off that one anyway.
                    SPE

Treat me gently I'm a newbie.

Comment

To clarify...

An awful lot was made of Lechmere's own claim - or admission - regarding the time he left home that fateful morning. In short, the time he stated supposedly incriminates him because it would have given him several minutes to waylay and attack Nichols before Paul arrived in Buck's Row.

So - why would he have told the truth (for a change) about this, when he could so easily have a) flat out lied, giving a later departure time which only allowed for him to walk straight to Buck's Row and find the body, or b) made out he wasn't sure of the exact time? His wife, if not asleep when he left, was illiterate anyway, and hardly in a position to question or contradict his timing, assuming she had no accurate alarm clock beside the bed to consult just as hubby banged the front door behind him.

If Lechmere had been remotely worried that the police might wonder why his journey from home to corpse had apparently taken so long, and put two and two together, he would surely have shortened it artificially.

Love,

Caz
                      X
                      Last edited by caz; 11-20-2014, 07:17 AM.
                      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
                        He is not. Nowhere near.

If you read the initiating post a bit closer, Rob, you will find that not only hard evidence is allowed on here - anything is.
                        You are also welcome to post any reason why you Think that Lechmere should never be on the hook at all.

So itīs a very free thread, but it is not about evidence abóut why he could be looked upon as a Riper candidate, If you want such a thread, you will have to set it up yourself.

All the best,
                        Fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by Sally View Post
                          Well, Ok Fish - if you like. It'll only be what I said to begin with though - since nothing new has arisen for my consideration since then, the situation regarding Crossmere remains the same.

As somebody famous once said, I'll be back.
                          Thanks, Sally - you may become the first contributor, thus!

The best,
                          Fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by tji View Post
                            Hi Fish

It doesn't seem likely that he could commit the atrocities to Mary Kelly and live a 'full life' till the age of 71.
                            Noted! Thanks, Tracy!

The best,
                            Fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
                              1)He found the body on a street, on his way to work. Right time, right route.
                              2)He is first seen in the middle of the road, which agrees with Paul`s statement.
                              3) He doesn`t skulk away in the shadows when Paul appears but stays and asks for assistance.
                              4)He places his hand on Paul when Paul arrives at the scene.
                              5)Mrs Lechmere would be alarmed at Cross arriving home at 2.30am on the morning of the double event.
                              6) No evidence against him
                              7) No police record against him
                              Lovely, Jon - thanks!

The best,
                              Fisherman

Comment

Working...
                              X