Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pinkmoon
    replied
    The next time I pop to the pub after work and have a quick pint which can end in me going home in a disgracefull state and then because of this the Dragon gives me a going over I shall take legal action against the barmaid who served me .I've been a victim to many times over the years I'm going to fight back I want compensation now!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• c.d.
    replied
    Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Where does personal responsibility come in
    Amen. It's interesting that the daughter blames the bartender but apparently she herself stood by and did nothing.

I lived in Florida for a while and a lot of people there have these big pieces of manufactured cardboard that go across your windshield if you are going to be out and about otherwise when you get back in your car the steering wheel is too hot to touch. The cardboard comes with a warning not to drive with it in place. Duh! Same kind of thing. The company has to protect themselves from lawsuits by idiots.

c.d.

Leave a comment:

• GUT
    replied
    Where does personal responsibility come in

Leave a comment:

• French Bar Owner on Trial After Man Dies from Drinking 56 Shots

It was a drinking game gone dead wrong. A French bar owner is on trial for manslaughter after a patron attempted to down a record number of shots and shooters — and died. The 57-year-old man …

c.d.
Working...
X