Adam Wood on HEYGO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Wood on HEYGO

A while ago I began a thread introducing HEYGO who are a company that do online tours all over the world. Free to join you just select a tour and spend around 45 minutes with a tour guide walking around with a gimbal. There’s a chat section where you can ask questions, a feature where you can take a ‘postcard’ which is basically a screenshot and a tip button where, obviously, you can tip the guides. Tipping is entirely optional but guides don’t get paid by HEYGO so it’s their only source of income. It’s a brilliant facility and majority of guides that I’ve seen are very good. Some are excellent.

The friend that introduced me to HEYGO emailed me today about a new guide as she thought that his subject matter would interest me. I checked the link and it’s Adam Wood. So worth a look. Adam might in time of course advertise his tours on here but I thought that I’d mention them. You can ‘follow’ him and they’ll let you know when he has new tours available. You can also ‘book’ a tour and get a reminder but you don’t have to.

Explore places to visit within the UK and around the world on Rest Less. Get inspired and plan trips to holiday destinations with us.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”
Working...
X