URGENT- Please Pray For Celesta!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for your kindness.

I have spoken with both Tom, Linda's husband, and her sister Pam. Linda's blood pressure is dropping. They think it will be tonight or tomorrow that life support will be withdrawn. Tomorrow is Halloween, which Linda always loved. She especially enjoyed seeing children and pets dressed up for the holiday.

I just said goodbye to Linda by phone. I told her all her friends love her and that I love her with all my heart. I told her she and I are friends forever. I asked her to not worry about anyone she has to leave behind, but to take our love with her so she passes gently, peacefully, wrapped in a cocoon of love.

i cant finish this right now

Comment

Still sending all the hope I can summon.
      "Extremely difficult. Virtually impossible - However, it should only take me ten minutes or so..." - Brice Linch: Max Headroom
      Dan L Hollifield
      Senior Editor/Publisher: Aphelion Webzine
      http://www.aphelion-webzine.com

Comment

I'm so sorry.
        I'm looking at the cards she used to send me for new year, her jokes and good wishes.
        I try to tell myself why not a miracle.
        Dear Linda, please...

Comment

Hi David. Yes, Linda is the most thoughtful person about cards, birthdays, and holidays I've ever known.I have 3 on my refrigerator right now.

There is still time for a miracle. I haven't given up hope.

I'm just trying to face the situation... Poor Linda must be so tired. She's gone through hell all spring, summer and fall, in and out of the hospital. They finally found the scar tissue blockages and cleared them in two surgeries, but alas, I think the second surgery 2 weeks ago was too hard on her.

If she's suffering and caught between two planes of existence I don't want to be selfish and hold her back.

I will continue to pray for a miracle, and also for her to have a serene passing if she needs to go.

Take care David.
          Bunny
          Last edited by Archaic; 10-30-2012, 08:26 PM. Reason: changed 'was' to 'is'

Comment

I've only just seen this. Computer problems and I'm on niece's machine. I will still hope.

Comment

I'm at the age where this sort of thing happens entirely too often. I've had to say that final goodbye to my great-grandparents, grandparents, half my aunts and uncles, many many friends, a wife, children... Even the loss of a pet brings the same sort of pain. When you hold someone in your heart, their loss rips a hole there that can't ever fully heal.

Practice doesn't make it any easier.

I keep hoping for a miracle. I can't give up hope. Foolish old man that I am, I still rage against the dark.
              "Extremely difficult. Virtually impossible - However, it should only take me ten minutes or so..." - Brice Linch: Max Headroom
              Dan L Hollifield
              Senior Editor/Publisher: Aphelion Webzine
              http://www.aphelion-webzine.com

Comment

I'm back now. Yes it brings back memories of when family people have died.
                I'm still hoping for a change.

Comment

just reading this thread from start to last post....goodness me, she sounds like one special lady.....sending an extra prayer across to her, she doesnt know me but it she sure sounds like she is deserving of the thoughts and prayers of others....god bless this lady, let her come through this....

Comment

[QUOTE=Jason;244533...goodness me, she sounds like one special lady.....sending an extra prayer across to her, she doesnt know me but it she sure sounds like she is deserving of the thoughts and prayers of others.[/QUOTE]

You know Jason, I was just thinking how wonderful it would be if Linda can get better and then read all these posts full of love, friendship, fond memories, and good wishes!

Linda's a very unassuming person, a bit shy.

I've told her numerous times that everyone I know likes her and thinks quite highly of her, but I know she was too humble to ever quite believe me...

Oh, God, I hope she can read this thread!

Then she will have to believe me at last.

Won't you, Linda??

Bunny

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                      You know Jason, I was just thinking how wonderful it would be if Linda can get better and then read all these posts full of love, friendship, fond memories, and good wishes!

Linda's a very unassuming person, a bit shy.

I've told her numerous times that everyone I know likes her and thinks quite highly of her, but I know she was too humble to ever quite believe me...

Oh, God, I hope she can read this thread!

Then she will have to believe me at last.

Won't you, Linda??

Bunny
                      im sure she will read them....then she will know that you were telling the truth !!

Comment

I'm an American dog lover's lover.
                        Voilà.

Comment

I will especially remember her generosity of spirit, her sense of humour and her plain and simple kindness.

You're not crying alone, Bunny.

xxx
                          babybird

There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved.

George Sand

Comment

A naturally good lady, kind and brave. One of those people who give life to others.

Comment

I am hardly if at all on here anymore but thanks to Jenny she has let me know by text what has happened.
                              Celesta is the biggest fan of my 'Friday Polls' that i used to do and is one of the most genuine,openly friendly and sincere people i have ever made contact with.

If you meet her and talk to her then you love her,she has that loving,caring persona.

I pray for you tonight my wee sweetheart and i am proud and privaleged to have known you and laughed with you.

To Celesta xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Linda sent me many lovely pm's about Layla her little dog who didn't have the best start in life but whose life I could see was transformed when she went to live with Tom and Linda! Through these I got to see an especially kind,lively , loving ,caring and delightful person.Sending love and special wishes xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X