No announcement yet.

URGENT- Please Pray For Celesta!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Bunny-yes what a gorgeous rainbow! I am going to send Linda a card tomorrow and thankyou again for your kindness xx

Comment

Originally posted by Rubyretro View Post
      I love the way that the rainbow is a bridge or a barrier that shuts those clouds
      above it, and the sky is clear close to you..

hoping that wil be the case..
      Thanks for pointing that out, Ruby! I hope so too.

Amazing how comforting a rainbow can be. I'm so glad I had my cell phone on me, because it was only there for a minute.

Cheers,
      Bunny

Comment

rain

Hello Bunny. That rainbow reminds me of the line in the hymn which runs, "I trace the rainbow through the rain." George Mattheson ditty, if memory serves.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

I've gotten some news. Not a lot, and not enough to start planning a party over. But still, not totally bad news, either.

Linda began to start showing *some* few autonomic bodily functions today as the doctors and nurses were giving her treatments. The sorts of things that one's body does without having to think about doing them. The machines are still keeping her alive, so don't read too much into this. This is ONLY a sign that she's still got a chance of coming out of the coma. She's a long way from being out of danger. Things could always take a turn for the worse. But there is a little hope. The next 48 hours is vital.

It's a tiny, *tiny* shred of hope. The improvement in her condition is microscopic. Nothing is a given. Keep pouring it on. Prayers, good vibes, well wishes, everything you can spare. Don't give up hope.

Dan
          "Extremely difficult. Virtually impossible - However, it should only take me ten minutes or so..." - Brice Linch: Max Headroom
          Dan L Hollifield
          Senior Editor/Publisher: Aphelion Webzine
          http://www.aphelion-webzine.com

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
            Hello Bunny. That rainbow reminds me of the line in the hymn which runs, "I trace the rainbow through the rain." George Mattheson ditty, if memory serves.

Cheers.
            LC
            Yes, that's Oh love that will not let me go - a beautiful hymn.

Comment

hope

Hello Vila. Thanks. At least that is something.

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

love

Hello Julie. Thanks. Yes, that is the one.

Particularly appropriate in this case.

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

Update Tuesday

I talked to Linda's husband Tom just now. It's not the kind of news we were hoping for, but I have his permission to pass it on.

There has been no improvement in Linda's condition. There is no evidence of any brain function. She does not respond to stimuli of any kind, her pupils do not dilate, and she cannot breath on her own. The dialysis did not bring back her natural kidney function. I asked about the "autonomous bodily functions" mentioned by Dan, but Tom said they had misunderstood something which a doctor later explained.

Linda's family is with her. They are not going to do anything today or tomorrow; the decision will probably be made on Thursday. Tom knows Linda's personal wishes, and based upon the thousands of conversations she and I have had over the past several years I agree with him.

He gave me permission to post this so we can all prepare ourselves. Please continue to shower Linda with love and healing energy.
                  There is always the chance of a miracle... I really believe that!

But if it's not to be, we can send Linda our love and positive energy so she can pass over to the next world in peace, surrounded by love.

I hope what I'm typing makes sense, because I'm crying so much I can't see te keyboard. I love Linda so much. i have two best friends, and she is one of them. I can't imagine life without her. I can't imagine not talking to her every single day,

I debated whether to post this part, but I will.

Last night at 1:45 AM I was awake, and I saw a huge silent white light come right in the big window opposite my bed. It filled the entire room like daylight. I had time to get up and walk across the room to the window, bathed in light, and look around in wonder. Then it receded and was gone. Maybe it was lightning, but I heard no thunder and there was only the one light. My dog is afraid of both thunder and lightening, even at a distance, but he didn't make a sound. I don't know what it was, but I felt like it was my dear friend Linda telling me she had tried, but she had to go. I knew Tom would call me in a few hours and tell me what he told me.

Please keep praying for Linda and sending her positive thoughts and healing energy. I want her to feel that she's safe and cherished, wrapped in the love of her friends.

Thank you,
                  Bunny

Comment

I am so sorry. I know how devastating this is to you and her family. Even when you have all the time in the world to say goodbye, make your peace, let go. etc. it's never enough. I don't think we can let go until we have lived without for a while, until we know that we can live without them. And even then there are days. But when we can think of them and smile, or laugh, or groan, then they have truly become a permanent part of our hearts. And in the way they never really leave.

She is loved, she is safe, she is surrounded by friends and family, she is in the thoughts and hearts of any of who knew her. I pray that her passage be swift and serene, and that her soul flies free. May she find joy and comfort at her next destination. And I pray that you and her family find peace in the knowledge that pain and fear are over. I hope you cry, I hope you rage, I hope you feel bereft, and cheated. And when all of that is done, I hope you feel her in your heart, hear her laugh in your head, and smile when you think of her. And I hope you find peace as well.
                    The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Thank you Errata. I can't write anymore just now because i'm crying.

Bunny

Comment

Hi Bunny,

I'm so very sad. It's not too late for a miracle, though. Per-Åke and I send our love and thoughts to Linda, her husband and family, and to yourself. We're continuing to pray.

With much love,
                        Carol
                        Last edited by Carol; 10-30-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Dear Bunny,
                          I have just sent Linda a card -it opens to a nightingale singing -last year at Christmas Linda sent me a special kind of card--- it was one of the sweetest ,kindest, loveliest cards I have ever had-
                          many thanks for your kindness in letting us know---kindest regards to poor Tom too
                          Norma xx

Comment

I just saw this, and will add Celesta to my prayers.

~Greg
                            Bond. Greg Bond

Comment

I am so very sad to hear this news. Linda is so much loved and has given so much of herself to others.

My heart and my prayers go out to Linda, to Tom and to her family, and to you too Bunny. I wish I was not not so far away.

God bless all.

Julie

Comment

With all my love to a kind and gracious lady. Godspeed Linda.
                                Best Wishes,
                                Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Working...
                                X