• Svensson
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

a bong in science lab.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied

they don't call it high school for nothing ; )

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Eton’’’s certainly gone down the pan since Macnaghten’s day Abby
    they don't call it high school for nothing ; )

Leave a comment:

• c.d.
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger View Post
    Never had any sexual encounters in Boy Scouts. I did learn how to roll a joint, how to make home-made fireworks, and how to make an emergency hashpipe out of a soda can using only my scout knife, though. Let no-one say you can't learn useful, real-world skills there.
    An "emergency" hashpipe? Nice going! A scout is always prepared.

c.d.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied

lol. made many a pipe in wood shop at school and a bong in science lab.
    Eton’’’s certainly gone down the pan since Macnaghten’s day Abby

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Never had any sexual encounters in Boy Scouts. I did learn how to roll a joint, how to make home-made fireworks, and how to make an emergency hashpipe out of a soda can using only my scout knife, though. Let no-one say you can't learn useful, real-world skills there.
    lol. made many a pipe in wood shop at school and a bong in science lab.

Leave a comment:

• Sam Flynn
    replied

No more than scoutmasters, I think. It's interesting to me as well that policemen, surely authority figures on a par with these others, are so seldom implicated.
    It's not just authority, but opportunity, I guess. A priest or scout-leader is more likely to be in regular contact with children (scouts or choristers), making them more attractive jobs for would-be groomers/abusers than the police force.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger
    replied
    Originally posted by Harry D View Post
    You see more abuse cases in scoutmasters, teachers and doctors, but it's always priests that are stereotyped as pedos.
    No more than scoutmasters, I think. It's interesting to me as well that policemen, surely authority figures on a par with these others, are so seldom implicated.

Leave a comment:

• Harry D
    replied
    You see more abuse cases in scoutmasters, teachers and doctors, but it's always priests that are stereotyped as pedos.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thousands of Boy Scout Leaders Face Child Sex Allegations

More alarming details have surfaced about how many people were listed in the Boy Scouts of America’s “perversion files,” according to lawyers who demand the full release of thousands of names of alleged offenders in the files. Nearly 200 of them are from New York and New Jersey.

c.d.
Working...
X