Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Flash!! . . . VINCENT VAN GOGH WAS JACK THE RIPPER!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Vincent the ripper case has already been solved! Nice try tho!

Comment

• Originally posted by Varqm View Post
      When is it right to denigrate a person who struggled, done well in his field and just tried to live as best he could. Cornwell and Larner are disgusting.The standards of proof in saying a guy is a murderer is high. It's not just some shallow speculation.
      When is it right to denigrate a person who struggled, done well in his field and just tried to live as best he could. Varqm is disgusting.The standards of proof in saying a guy is a murderer is high. It's not just some shallow speculation.

Get me?

Dale Larner

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosella View Post
        When it is published I will buy a copy, Vincent alias Jack. I've always been interested in Vincent Van Gogh, who I think was a very talented individual.
        Thanks Rosella. It will blow your mind.

Dale Larner

Comment

• some seem to believe that there is actually a book
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Can't we all have a bit of a joke? Or perhaps some need a sense of humour?

Comment

• When is it right to denigrate a person who struggled, done well in his field and just tried to live as best he could. Cornwell and Larner are disgusting.The standards of proof in saying a guy is a murderer is high. It's not just some shallow speculation.

When is it right to denigrate a person who struggled, done well in his field and just tried to live as best he could. Varqm is disgusting.The standards of proof in saying a guy is a murderer is high. It's not just some shallow speculation.

Get me?

Dale Larner

Yes I get you. Your ability to analyze/imagine what another person is trying to express mimics that of a parrot.
              So your analyses of Vincent's paintings and letters would be of the same level.
              Vincent is one of my favorite painters.

Quote:

"I made a discovery of hidden images in a Van Gogh painting that relate to Jack the Ripper. I then matched up Van Gogh’s life and letters to the Ripper’s deeds and letters, and the conclusion is stunning and unavoidable—Vincent van Gogh was indeed Jack the Ripper!'

Dale Larner

http://www.patriciacornwell.com/400/[/url]
              Last edited by Varqm; 09-27-2014, 02:47 AM.
              Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
              M. Pacana

Comment

• G'day Varqm

Don't denigrate parrots!
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  G'day Varqm

Don't denigrate parrots!
                  Especially not the Norwegian Blue!

Comment

• beautiful plumage.
                    Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
                    - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

Comment

• pining

Hello MrB, Sir John. True, but they stun easily and pine for the fjords.

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                        Hello MrB, Sir John. True, but they stun easily and pine for the fjords.

Cheers.
                        LC
                        Lynn,

You failed to spot it was nailed to its perch.

I knew it all along.

MrB

Comment

• .if I hadn't nailed it the perch it would have bent the bars with its little pecker then voooom.Voooom mate this wouldn't voooom if you put 4 million volts through it it's dead.
                          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• If it was Vincent he would have had only 18 months.

Comment

• the Choir Invisible

Hello MrB, Jason. Thanks.

Are you suggesting it has joined the Choir Invisible? Are we to assume it is an ex-parrot?

Cheers.
                              LC

Comment

• G'day Varqm

Don't denigrate parrots!

Haha. Yes after all I can't fly.
                                Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
                                M. Pacana

Comment

Working...
                                X