No announcement yet.

Females help me out with some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, Stéphane, you're a man of taste. I've long suspected that men who like only shaved girls do not really like girls.

Comment

• David,

Maybe they like fish. Fish don't have hair.

Mike
      huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post

Fish don't have hair.

Mike
        True. They have feathers.

Comment

• I see, so Monty calls me a pedophile and now Deevs calls me a gay pedophile. How nice. I'm beginning to think Jordan IS one of the more experienced men on this thread! Any cunnilinguist will tell you that should he want to floss his teeth, he'll buy dental floss. Shaved is quite a common preference not only among men, but also lesbians, whom you presumably would not accuse of liking boys.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• No Tom, I was joking (and thought you were joking too).

More seriously, and remembering some of your words, I'd have thought that you would have considered and rejected this hate of hair as postmodernist.

Comment

• Hi Deevs. No, I was certainly not joking. I like my taco sans lettuce. As for my alleged rejection of anything postmodern (a term which essentially means futuristic, whatever that means), are you suggesting I come off as conservative?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Never mind that, I want to know how he got away with that crack about making fish soup on the beach.

Steve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                  Shaved is quite a common preference not only among men
                  No.
                  Real men enjoy variety.
                  Some girls (not too many...) are nice when shaved, but most of them are not.

And hair are the pheromones best friends, mind you.

Comment

As for my alleged rejection of anything postmodern (a term which essentially means futuristic, whatever that means), are you suggesting I come off as conservative?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
                    Dunno, Tom.
                    To me, postmodernism isn't futuristic, it describes current and boring ideas such as "principe de précaution", "ingérence humanitaire", etc (sorry, I don't know how you call these in English).

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
                      To me, postmodernism isn't futuristic, it describes current and boring ideas such as "principe de précaution", "ingérence humanitaire", etc (sorry, I don't know how you call these in English).
                      “Postmodernism“ essentially means “desillusioned approach“, “approach with distance“, not at all “futurism“. Futurism as a movement is related to the early 20th century and doesn't relate at all to our era, while postmodernism most definitely does.
                      "principe de précaution"=“precaution principle“.
                      "ingérence humanitaire"=“unmanageable humanity“, both in the financial/resources sense and the existentialist approach.
                      Qu'est-ce que tout cela a à faire avec un cunni?
                      Interesting to reflect on the “precaution principle“ and the “unmanageability of humanity“ pertaining to sexual politics. I bet I could start writing an essay on that, but Lynn Cates might need to finish it.
                      Best regards,
                      Maria

Comment

We get it, Sister Hyde shaves below, which is most certainly to her credit (should be a law).
                        uuuh we were talking about chicks who really look like dyke, who basically don't shave ANYTHING, we were not talking especially about lower parts, and i will tell you honestly, shaving is not the best thing to do. there are other ways not to look like portugese spiders without looking like a little girl.

David, Steven, j'aime les ours! ahahahah

Monty, it's very very fun to let people wonder and imagine thousands of things!

Tom: men can't possibly be good cunnilinguists, but be reassured, it's only a myth that girls do it better, they can't do it either!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Russell View Post
                          Never mind that, I want to know how he got away with that crack about making fish soup on the beach.

Steve.
                          the Don Juan method... basically, frenchmen's method, believe it or not, it works.

Comment

• Hi Mariab, you're mixing Tom's post and mine.... and the result is freaky, for sure....

Thanks for the translation of these chilling postmodern principles.

Comment

• Not mixing anything, David, I saw it all. It was more “manageable“ to refer the quote to you. Chilling postmodern principles, but true, esp. concerning “the unmanageability of humanity“. I wonder what Lynn would say... (and no, I didn't mean about his favored practices/skills/shaping preferences).
                              Best regards,
                              Maria

Comment

• Originally posted by Sister Hyde View Post
                                men can't possibly be good cunnilinguists, but be reassured, it's only a myth that girls do it better, they can't do it either!

Bah...il n'est pas nécessaire d'espérer pour entreprendre, ni de réussir pour persévérer...!

Comment

Working...
                                X