Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what song are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Grave

Maybe this alternative version will make it:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Excellent version. Ta, Robert. It was nice to see Dusty and Tom again, too.

Comment

• I love this song! Never heard of it at all. Thank you for posting.

Believe it or not, when I was a young girl I had a crush on him. Always loved the way he played I'll be seeing you, and his dapper black and white tux and his candelabra...

I

Comment

• Ah well, here you go then :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
            Ah well, here you go then :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq24pDyXYFc
            Ooh.Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Something about that guy,don't know why, but I'm really sentimental when I hear him sing that song. He was so...kind. Thanks again

Here he is singing it when he was young, from his show:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5iwu...eature=related

btw, did you know there is a book called the Ghost of Liberace? Just ordered it from Amazon. No information about it at all.

Comment

• Hi Beowulf

I avoided posting that link, because someone's shoved a frog on the end of it.

He certainly seems to have squared the circle - surely his female fans knew he was gay? But it didn't put them off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
                Hi Beowulf

I avoided posting that link, because someone's shoved a frog on the end of it.

He certainly seems to have squared the circle - surely his female fans knew he was gay? But it didn't put them off.
                That frog is annoying isn't it?

Yeah, we knew. Guess women like men, gay or not. We just like men

As the song says:

"I'll be seeing you in every lovely summers day, in everything that's light and gay..."

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Blanche Ring singing I've got rings on my fingers and bells on my toes...1909Kind of an old English Dance Hall song, says 'comedy' which I suppose it is.

My Irish grandmother used to sing this to us. I just assumed everyone knew it. Just found out it was written and famous when she was about 5 years old.

Comment

• The ONE and ONLY Sinatra track that I like:

Comment

• A truly beautiful song written by Buffy St Marie and performed so tenderly by Elvis:

Comment

• Limehouse, incomprehensible to me that you only like ONE track by Frankie, and that one not his best by a long chalk.

Try this one :

With the exception of Nat King Cole, there is no better interpreter of ballads, than Frank Sinatra. "All My Tomorrows" written by Jimmy Van Heusen and Sammy ...

Comment

• Hi Robert,

That was nice - and I know it's practically unheard of not to like Sinatra - but he just leaves me cold. Now, Ray Charles or Nat King Cole or Billy Eckstine or a good few others from that period - they can really light my fire. However Sinatra - and even Bing Crosby - just don't do it for me.

Thanks anyway.

Julie

Comment

• Wah-Watusi by the Orlons. I do love Doo-wop..

Comment

• Laura Marling 'Rambling Man'

...well apart from the fact that this video was filmed in my home town of Brighton, and she has moles in the same place as the same place as me (!), I'm still wondering how that very young little Laura could express what I feel ?

(30 years younger but not so different ?)

Here's a great Artist for you.

Type 'Laura Marling Rambling Man Official Video'
                                http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Working...
                                X