• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more and it's Baba Ga Noose!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
      Sorry, I won't do it tageen.
      Not your endeavor, Sam! Mine!
      "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• Ally,

Yes I did say Idiot, more than once, how is it possible not to when speaking to an Idiot such as you.

You have a user name Queen Mean, that sums it up for you, a miserable frustrated bully.
        With a vile mouth and attitude, you have an agenda to crush idiots.

Who died a left you in charge of such a huge task? What a job it must be for a frustrated Old bat like you to attack people on this site, merely for your own twisted pleasure.

I’m sure you do not mind me saying this because you have admitted that it empowers you to hear such remarks about yourself, so I guess that I am complimenting you, feeding your ego.

How can you live with yourself? Not to mention anyone else. Do they kowtow before coming into the room in which you are sitting on your throne? And just waiting for you to attack them, you must be thinking, such stupid people all around you, it must be very painful for you to pull in your talons and fangs, how it must be driving you crazy, not to slap them in their faces when they do not meet up to your standards, do they not know, they are sitting before a narcissist vile person whom is sitting in judgment of anything that they may say.

I have read some of the post in which you are attacking and bullying what you would call an idiot, whom did not conform to your standards of thinking, what a hypocrite dufus you are. The people you attack in your bully like fashion have more intelligence in their hair follicle than you have in your entire body. You are a lying piece of excrement as far as I’m concerned.

Why don’t you crawl back into the hole you came from and bully your friends, as I’m sure you do anyway?

Wow! I feel great. Gee, Ally is that how you feel after pulling the wings off a fly?

BW
        "A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”
        Albert Einstein

Comment

• [QUOTE=BLUE WIZZARD;62914]Ally,

Yes I did say Idiot, more than once, how is it possible not to when speaking to an Idiot such as you.
          Well you could have at least changed it up a bit with synonyms like moron, retard, mental-defect. The point is, if you are going to insult someone, if you can't keep from being redundant, make an effort at least not to be repetitive.

You have a user name Queen Mean, that sums it up for you, a miserable frustrated bully. With a vile mouth and attitude, you have an agenda to crush idiots.
          That pretty much does sum up my agenda perfectly. Thanks for volunteering.

I’m sure you do not mind me saying this because you have admitted that it empowers you to hear such remarks about yourself, so I guess that I am complimenting you, feeding your ego.
          Best meal I've had in a long time. Pretty soon people are going to start thinking I paid you to provide me with this much entertainment.

How can you live with yourself?
          Fairly easily, you'd be surprised.

how it must be driving you crazy, not to slap them in their faces when they do not meet up to your standards, do they not know, they are sitting before a narcissist vile person whom is sitting in judgment of anything that they may say.
          It really does drive me crazy not to slap them, which is why I don't resist.

I have read some of the post in which you are attacking and bullying what you would call an idiot, whom did not conform to your standards of thinking, what a hypocrite dufus you are.
          Your education really shines the further you go on.

Why don’t you crawl back into the hole you came from and bully your friends, as I’m sure you do anyway?
          But why would I do that when you are providing me with such entertainment right here?

Wow! I feel great. Gee, Ally is that how you feel after pulling the wings off a fly?
          Pretty much, see why I don't resist? Even if you were to beat me, you've done it by becoming me, which by your own words is a "hypocrite dufus evil, lying piece of excrement, narcissistic vile person". Thank you, and good night.

Let all Oz be agreed;
          I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Ally,

Yeah and a Goodnight to you Dufus.

You know it is making me sick to my stomach but I'm starting to like you.

Not enough to call you a friend of course. That would be too disgusting for me.

My brother and I used to talk to each other in this manner, maybe that is why I feel a sense of comfort in this.

Thanks Ally, you lop sided bag of sh*t.

BW
            "A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”
            Albert Einstein

Comment

• Snow's fairly useless.................................
              'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Here is something useful about the snow, Suz..........

Sink the Bismark

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                  Snow's fairly useless.................................
                  Now if your in a survival situation.

It can be melted for drinking water, or stacked to be used as shelter.
                  Regards Mike

Comment

• Yes and with the redeeming feature that it eventually melts away and doesn’t endlessly drivel on about its personal experiences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzi View Post
                      Snow's fairly useless.................................
                      Unless it's packed into glaciers and ice caps, which are things we certainly need to preserve these days.
                      "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• OK, just read 'Will Storr vs the Supernatural' and I realise I won't win any uptake awards with this question.
                        Is the Philip Hutchinson mentioned therein the Philip Hutchinson of Ripper walks/author/etc fame?
                        Roll up the lino, Mother. We're raising Behemoth tonight!

Comment

• It certainly is! I read the book a while ago and thought it was quite a fun read, especially all the "Most Haunted" stuff, which is equally useless!
                          Regards Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Corduroy View Post
                            Here is something useful about the snow, Suz..........

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-205818
                            Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!.. What is it about our Oriental cousins and cameras???? Have got a really funny story re that from the train coming back from Pompeii- but will save it for Conf (late on!!)
                            Last edited by Suzi; 02-03-2009, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Hi steje !
                              James Patterson has a character called Bob Hinton in a book or two too!

Watching out for the next Martina Cole 'Baphys'

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ally;62922]
                                Originally posted by BLUE WIZZARD View Post
                                Ally,

Well you could have at least changed it up a bit with synonyms like moron, retard, mental-defect. The point is, if you are going to insult someone, if you can't keep from being redundant, make an effort at least not to be repetitive.

That pretty much does sum up my agenda perfectly. Thanks for volunteering.

Best meal I've had in a long time. Pretty soon people are going to start thinking I paid you to provide me with this much entertainment.

Fairly easily, you'd be surprised.

It really does drive me crazy not to slap them, which is why I don't resist.

Your education really shines the further you go on.

But why would I do that when you are providing me with such entertainment right here?

Pretty much, see why I don't resist? Even if you were to beat me, you've done it by becoming me, which by your own words is a "hypocrite dufus evil, lying piece of excrement, narcissistic vile person". Thank you, and good night.
                                Thats just to funny. I now know why they have to warnings on hot coffee. It's like a train wreck in slow motion.
                                We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Working...
                                X