X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
    Christians, Jews and Muslims essentially worship the same God and most would not be at all offended. I have prayed for world peace with a group of Muslims and Christians together.
    The article was about Jesus, not God, and I was being tongue in cheek with regard to the current p.c. madness of everyone being offended

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Julie, now that we are being told that god isn't a 'he,' you can't even nag him.

Leave a comment:

• Sam Flynn
    replied
    Some sound advice (musical sounds, in fact) about wall-building...

In this short and DRAMATIC part Trump "sings" about 'the wall', and boy does he sing...At the end he reaches his big climax. The most operatic Trump yet...

Leave a comment:

• Limehouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Did it work?

I'm sorry, given the context of this thread, I couldn't resist.
    Good question! We are still working on it!

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
    Yes, he gave us Trump who will sit down with any batshit crazy leader for a burger in an attempt to achieve it.
    Oh, so that's why he's been signalling that he might not move to defend certain allies if Russia was to make a move, while at the same time defending Puting over his own intelligence agencies. And maybe that's why he took a big dump on all the diplomatic efforts with Iran, and increased tension between Israel and Palestine by recognising Jerusalem as their capital?

By "batshit crazy" you are obviously thinking of Kim Jong Un. And sure, he fits the bill. And Trump did get Kim to return the bodies of American citizens from the Korean War, good on him for that. But wasn't it Kim who initiated talks? Also, during the election itself, Kim praised Trump as a "wise politician" and "far sighted candidate" (so wise and far sighted that he claimed Russia would never enter the Crimean peninsula, after it had already happened), and urged American voters to vote for him rather than Clinton. How does it feel to know that batshit crazies prefer Trump? They do indeed seem kindred spirits.

Leave a comment:

• DirectorDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Did it work?

Yes, he gave us Trump who will sit down with any batshit crazy leader for a burger in an attempt to achieve it.

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
    Christians, Jews and Muslims essentially worship the same God and most would not be at all offended. I have prayed for world peace with a group of Muslims and Christians together.
    Did it work?

Leave a comment:

• c.d.
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    I wonder what they’s say if, during the course of building this wall, one of the builders fell of a ladder and died? Or one of them was diagnosed with terminal cancer and died? Or the 50-50 operation guy dies?

Or, on a lighter note, the wall is damaged by a lightening strike and they resort to insurance under ‘an act of god?’
    Probably God works in mysterious ways.

c.d.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert View Post
    Sh, everyone : we are witnessing the birth of a new ploy.
    Correct

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    I wonder what they’s say if, during the course of building this wall, one of the builders fell of a ladder and died? Or one of them was diagnosed with terminal cancer and died? Or the 50-50 operation guy dies?

Or, on a lighter note, the wall is damaged by a lightening strike and they resort to insurance under ‘an act of god?’

Leave a comment:

• c.d.
    replied
    Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Maybe their prayers were answered.
    Ouch.

c.d.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Sh, everyone : we are witnessing the birth of a new ploy.

Leave a comment:

• Sam Flynn
    replied
    Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
    You owe me a keyboard.

And a cup of coffee.
    Nicely put!

Leave a comment:

• Limehouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
    We can`t have that, it will offend Jews and Muslims

Leave a comment:

• GUT
    replied
    Originally posted by c.d. View Post
    Given all the women that I have wanted to sleep with and didn't (for various reasons, a number of them involving restraining orders) would confirm that that statement is indeed true.

c.d.
    Maybe their prayers were answered.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X