X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by c.d. View Post

Check Monday, March 14th at 9:00 p.m. on The History Channel.

c.d.
    thanks cd

Leave a comment:

• c.d.
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

dosnt look like its on tonight in the states?! history channel has forged in fire the whole night. what gives?
    Check Monday, March 14th at 9:00 p.m. on The History Channel.

c.d.

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
    This is the title of an episode of "History's Greatest Mysteries" airing TOMORROW (March 9th, 2022) on The History Channel.

I think it is great that this mystery is getting attention in the media. Several years ago, I had never heard of the case
    dosnt look like its on tonight in the states?! history channel has forged in fire the whole night. what gives?

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    This is the title of an episode of "History's Greatest Mysteries" airing TOMORROW (March 9th, 2022) on The History Channel.

I think it is great that this mystery is getting attention in the media. Several years ago, I had never heard of the case
    Hi PC
    thanks for sharing-will def watch. Very fascinating mystery. IMHO he is an english or american "spy" who was jessicas old lover. he went to visit her, was rebuffed, and committed suicide.

Leave a comment:

• barnflatwyngarde
    replied

Thanks for this pc, I'll definitely catch it.

It's a truly fascinating case.

There are a couple of interesting documentaries on the case available on Youtube, just type in "Somerton Man" into the search box.

Leave a comment:

• Pcdunn
    started a topic Body on Somerton Beach

Body on Somerton Beach

Working...
X