X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    of course he killed her. not sure about the double murder being connected though.

My wife and I did a similar trip before we got married and its a miracle we didnt kill each other, let alone stay together LOL!
    Did you get sentenced to 30 years on Casebook Abby?

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    of course he killed her. not sure about the double murder being connected though.

My wife and I did a similar trip before we got married and its a miracle we didnt kill each other, let alone stay together LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Damaso Marte
    replied
    If he did abandon her, I assume that it matters how exactly he did it. I don't know the relevant criminal statutes in Wyoming, California, or any other state where they may have been together for the last time, but I assume that abandoning a person in the middle of the wilderness where it is highly likely they will die of exposure before being rescued is a crime, while leaving a person in a small town is far less likely to be a crime. (Even if later, as a vulnerable solo female on the side of the highway, she was picked up by a serial killer or something).

He clearly believes that, whatever happened, at least somebody in society would consider it to be possibly criminal, otherwise he would not be immediately taking precautions against self-incrimination.

The police have the van btw so we'll know soon if that turns up anything.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Interesting one Damaso.

Of course everyone is thinking the same thing and I have to say that it’s easy to see why. The fact that the boyfriend refuses to co-operate with the police is deeply suspicious but not conclusive but putting that alongside the fact that she hasn’t contacted her family then it doesn’t look good. I’m hoping that I’m wrong but I’m not expecting her to turn up alive.

Leave a comment:

• Damaso Marte
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Damaso Marte
    started a topic Disappearance of Gabby Petito

Disappearance of Gabby Petito

A woman named Gabby Petito, who I am assured is a famous YouTube celebrity, was living in a van with her boyfriend. The two were driving across the United States on a roadtrip that they were extensively documenting on YouTube, Instagram, and other social media sites.

Brian Laundrie’s sister, Cassie Laundrie says it was “typical” for her brother and his girlfriend Gabby Petito to fight and then take a break from each other.

The boyfriend eventually returns from the roadtrip alone, without Gabby, holes up in his parents house, and refuses to speak to the media or the police. Police footage has been released showing Gabby and her boyfriend having a huge fight in Moab, Utah that had to be broken up by police, but that was a week and a half or so before the last message from Gabby.

The theory that many people have right now is that they had another fight and the boyfriend abandoned her in the wilderness and drove home by himself, but as the police are saying right now there is no evidence of a crime.

Oh and there was an unsolved double murder in Moab, Utah at roughly the same time as Gabby and her BF were in the area, which police have refused to say is not related to this case.
Working...
X