Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappearance of Gabby Petito

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Sad, sad case. I hadn't followed it as it unfolded, but watched the "Dr. Phil" programs on it, and the more they talked to both sets of parents of the young people, the more I said to myself, "he did it, the creep!"
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

    Comment


    • #32
      For those of us in the UK there’s a programme on channel 5 tonight at 10.00 called Gabby Petito: The Murder That Gripped The World.
      Regards

      Herlock Sholmes

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
        For those of us in the UK there’s a programme on channel 5 tonight at 10.00 called Gabby Petito: The Murder That Gripped The World.
        Thanks, Mike. My wife has become obsessed with the case. I know virtually nothing about it.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post

          Thanks, Mike. My wife has become obsessed with the case. I know virtually nothing about it.
          I only know what’s been posted on here Gary but I’ve got it on record. It might be a good one.
          Regards

          Herlock Sholmes

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

            I only know what’s been posted on here Gary but I’ve got it on record. It might be a good one.
            She kept abreast of what was happening on FB as the story developed.

            The documentary will be my introduction to the case.

            Thanks again!

            Comment


            • #36
              There was an announcement last month, I think, that Gabby's killer wrote a confession that he had indeed done it in a notebook which was recovered. His suicide was about the only decent thing he did in this whole mess. Case closed, and another warning about domestic violence. Sigh.
              Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
              ---------------
              Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
              ---------------

              Comment

              Working...
              X