Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJA
    replied
    Gaslight was a popular stage play and movie at the time.

Nowadays Louisa Bella is a well known blogger.

Leave a comment:

• DJA
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

so weird. if true, is the bella grafitti bs then? i mean whats the chance of a local prostitute named bella disapearing around the same time the body was determined to be dead whos also called bella?
    i mean not really a common name is it?

unless its unquestionably determined that the known prostitute bella turned up alive, im inclined to question that. is their anything in the police record that confirms this?
    Actually Bella is a popular first and last name.

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post

According to a random website I've just read, Bella the prostitute turned up alive later.
    so weird. if true, is the bella grafitti bs then? i mean whats the chance of a local prostitute named bella disapearing around the same time the body was determined to be dead whos also called bella?
    i mean not really a common name is it?

unless its unquestionably determined that the known prostitute bella turned up alive, im inclined to question that. is their anything in the police record that confirms this?
    Last edited by Abby Normal; 10-26-2020, 01:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DJA
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    I’m interested in the name Lubella can anybody find any examples? I just googled and got this:

Statistics and meaning of name Lubella

Usage: 88% firstname, 12% surname.
    Lubella first name was found 16 times in 3 different countries.
    Surname Lubella is used at least 2 times in at least 1 countries. (USA)
    Japanese for German measles ..... she was a SPY!

Those name sites are just trying to get you to sign up.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Rogan
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    just from reading the wiki entry it looks like Bella was a prostitute who had disapeared about 2-3 years earlier. the other stories are a bit far fetched.
    According to a random website I've just read, Bella the prostitute turned up alive later.

Leave a comment:

• DJA
    replied

They also checked shops in Bilston, Wednesbury and West Bromwich. I was in Wednesbury today.
    Which left 6 pairs sold at the market stall in Dudley.
    Dudley was a bit of a tourist town,with the castle being converted to a zoo in 1939.

Well get a wriggle on,you should be in Monbury!

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Rogan
    replied

One of the boys, Bob Farmer, said that when he managed to fish the skull out by poking a stick into a hole at the base of the skull (the Foramen Magnum) he thought that he’d pushed in a piece of cloth.

Webster said that the body gave no pointers as to cause of death except for part of her skirt which had been pushed pretty deep into her mouth which might have indicated asphyxiation.
    Hmmm. Cheers. Hmmm.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    I’m interested in the name Lubella can anybody find any examples? I just googled and got this:

Statistics and meaning of name Lubella

Usage: 88% firstname, 12% surname.
    Lubella first name was found 16 times in 3 different countries.
    Surname Lubella is used at least 2 times in at least 1 countries. (USA)

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Webster said that she was between 4’ 9 1/5” and 4’ 10 1/5.” Tiny. It was also felt that the shoes, a size 5 1/5 were large for a woman of her size.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by DJA View Post
    The shoes were manufactured by Waterford Company,Lancashire and probably purchased from a market stall in Dudley.
    They also checked shops in Bilston, Wednesbury and West Bromwich. I was in Wednesbury today.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Cheers chaps, that's what I'd read before. But I'm just listening to a podcast which states that the boys who discovered the body said that they placed the taffeta in the skull when they fished it out of the tree....
    ​​
    One of the boys, Bob Farmer, said that when he managed to fish the skull out by poking a stick into a hole at the base of the skull (the Foramen Magnum) he thought that he’d pushed in a piece of cloth.

Webster said that the body gave no pointers as to cause of death except for part of her skirt which had been pushed pretty deep into her mouth which might have indicated asphyxiation.

Leave a comment:

• DJA
    replied
    The shoes were manufactured by Waterford Company,Lancashire and probably purchased from a market stall in Dudley.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Rogan
    replied
    Cheers chaps, that's what I'd read before. But I'm just listening to a podcast which states that the boys who discovered the body said that they placed the taffeta in the skull when they fished it out of the tree....
    ​​

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Was a cause of death ever determined?
    hi jr
    cloth was found in her mouth, so they think she was suffocated with a piece of her own clothing. a prostitute reported to police that another prostitute named bella had disapeared from hagley road about 2-3 years prior.

so i think more than likely she was killed by someone, probably a john, who already knew about that tree, so a local man.

Leave a comment:

• DJA
    replied
    Possibly choked on taffeta,which her underskirt was made from.

Probable rape.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X