• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• etenguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ven View Post

NO YOUR MISTAKE

So Gordon... Parry... you choose... you keep changing for whatever reason... wasn't there.. AND DIDN'T make the phone call !!!!
    Hi Ven

I don't think the issue of the location of the cinema detracts from the proposition that Parry made a prank call - it is just that the logistics changes. Though my own personal view is that the call was not a prank.

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied
    Wow!! WWH where do we start..

Firstly I love your passion... and I had to wait a few days as I'm thick skinned and had to wait a few days to let it sink in...however.... if I'm a child then so are you.. you move from one prospect to the next...like a kid in a candy store (I'll have 5 of them , no 4, 2 of them , no 3)...I can't keep up.

If I followed your course, I would have a massive headache! According to you there are ten people in the parlour!! Who's your latest suspect> LOL I can't keep up!(refer your post #369)

My questions, previously, are not necessarily to support William, but are to verify anything. If we can knock out anyone, prove anything , then we move on.

Was there a missing bar... the charwoman said it was iron and rough... which may match your forensics!

Why was there no blood in any other room...? waiting for your forensic experts.

My detailed PROOF about Amy's false statement... AND MY PROVEN SPECULATION that she met William (at some random place) at 4pm AFTER she met with Julia... further away from her home...If you had this sort of evidence on any other of your 20 suspects you would be screaming blue murder!!

Your experts say a large coat couldn't be held up as a shield... Why.. they don't say why? They just say it's absurd... why?

As I said i'm not 100% on William... if we have the evidence then let's exclude them... and i do think the Johnstons may be involved... but let's clear up these other issues

WWH, my questions are not to support the case against William, but to sort the fact from the conjecture.

I dont care if William didn't do it.... I just don't have a better prospect at the moment
    Last edited by Ven; 07-30-2020, 02:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• etenguy
    replied
    WWH

May i ask if you are planning to write a book about this case - and if so, whether it is likely to be a purely 'these are the facts as best we know them' type approach, or might it include 'this is the best theory we have at the moment about who was involved'?

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied
    Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post
    Okay false alarm, Gannon's simply done it again it seems. Lily's cinema isn't there where he labels it. According to Goodman it's Cosy Cinema, Boaler Street, Clubmoor.

So he's not waiting for her. That would seal it for me I think. But it's still what happened I think. It matches forensics, the confession matches all forensic evidence down to the weapon and Julia's position. Which is bizarre because it contradicted every other book and statement.

He's just not loitering the cinema for Lily. Sorry. It was another Gannon mistake.
    NO YOUR MISTAKE

So Gordon... Parry... you choose... you keep changing for whatever reason... wasn't there.. AND DIDN'T make the phone call !!!!

Leave a comment:

• etenguy
    replied
    Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post
    If the call happened and no crime it's like blatant he got punked. It's only because there's a murder that anything is made of it.

I think right now it's either that or Parry and Denison after the money.

However you should look at the details for the burglary at #19 Wolverton just a month earlier.

Give me some time to work on this I'm in contact with a lot of people including Antony, Gannon, Wilkes etc... I know forensically Wallace could not have killed his wife. I changed my site a few weeks ago to say innocent of killing his wife. Because I might be persuaded by a hitman.

Just give me some time with it. I'm also in touch with Hill Dickinson (Munro's company).
    Hi WWH

Happy to give you some time - I need some too, to recheck the latest evidence and to search for any additional corroborative evidence that supports/detracts from the theory I think best explains what happened.

I don't think the prank, if that is what it was, was spur of the moment. Parry would have had to prepare for it, therefore the position of the cinema is of no consequence to me. If it was a prank, Parry planned it and was at that particular phone box so he could observe Wallace leaving before making the prank call. Though, as I said earlier, I'm not convinced it was a prank.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X