• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by Ven View Post
    Amy's meeting with William at 4pm
    Ven, I think that this might have been a meeting that WWH was postulating when considering the possible involvement of Amy? There’s nothing in the records that mention a meeting of Amy and William as far as I’m aware.

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied
    Today, 12:47 AM
    Everyone!? LOL if the back gate was BOLTED by Julia, how did William get access?
    Because someone had unbolted it to leave... What a waste of time...

BUT IF WILLIAM DIDN'T KNOW WHY WOULD HE TRY A BOLTED GATE??

What was the conversation we were having previously before this incel joined in? It was something much more important.

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Your post is blank. If you provide this evidence it will actually upgrade you from incel cuck status, that would be immensely significant.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    If you admit the plan is bizarre, unnecessarily convoluted, and full of holes, then you have to consider that the planner is either an idiot with poor foresight OR it's not a plan.
    This is an all-or-nothing viewpoint. This is an imperfect plan created by a human being. Possibly a human being who had an exaggerated opinion of his own intelligence and ability. As I said earlier this is a very common trait in murderers. It’s almost a prerequisite.

You can easily find intelligent people that have poor skills at certain tasks. Wallace might have had poor strategic and tactical thinking hence his poor performances at chess.

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    Wallace said in his second statement: “When I left the house at 6.45pm on Tuesday night last my wife came down the backyard with me as far as the yard door which she closed. I do not remember if she bolted it.”

PC Williams testified that on the night of the murder Wallace had said: “She walked a little way down the entry with me, and she returned and bolted the backyard door.”

Wallace denied saying this. PC Williams might simply have gotten this wrong though. If Julia walked a small way down the alley with William, then returned and went inside the yard, with William presumably walking on, how could he have seen Julia bolting the gate?

An alternative would be that William initially intended to claim that Julia bolted it and that it was unbolted by a fleeing killer but maybe he considered the police asking him why he appeared to expect it being unbolted?

He might have expected Julia to have locked it though so maybe Wallace mentioned this and the PC misheard or misremembered?

This is linked to a point that I’ve raised recently though. Why was Wallace surprised that the back door wasn’t locked and bolted? Julia was in the house alone, after dark and she knew that William would return via the front door. We might add the back gate too. Surely William would have expected the backdoor to have been bolted for the night?
    I recall PC Williams did not take the notes of this statement down at the time, he wrote it down later from memory. He might even state precisely how soon after.

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Everyone!? LOL if the back gate was BOLTED by Julia, how did William get access?
    Because someone had unbolted it to leave... What a waste of time...

What was the conversation we were having previously before this incel joined in? It was something much more important.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Wallace said in his second statement: “When I left the house at 6.45pm on Tuesday night last my wife came down the backyard with me as far as the yard door which she closed. I do not remember if she bolted it.”

PC Williams testified that on the night of the murder Wallace had said: “She walked a little way down the entry with me, and she returned and bolted the backyard door.”

Wallace denied saying this. PC Williams might simply have gotten this wrong though. If Julia walked a small way down the alley with William, then returned and went inside the yard, with William presumably walking on, how could he have seen Julia bolting the gate?

An alternative would be that William initially intended to claim that Julia bolted it and that it was unbolted by a fleeing killer but maybe he considered the police asking him why he appeared to expect it being unbolted?

He might have expected Julia to have locked it though so maybe Wallace mentioned this and the PC misheard or misremembered?

This is linked to a point that I’ve raised recently though. Why was Wallace surprised that the back door wasn’t locked and bolted? Julia was in the house alone, after dark and she knew that William would return via the front door. We might add the back gate too. Surely William would have expected the backdoor to have been bolted for the night?
    Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 09-07-2020, 02:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied
    Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post

I think the evidence is schizophrenic babblings but will reserve judgement on the off chance Amy legit met up with William on the murder day. I definitely missed that. So did everyone else.

Please show this so I can check.
    NO, not everyone just you. Schizopherinic babblings??!!

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Common knowledge??!! by whom? embarrassing to you!! who supports that she followed him to the back gate?
    Everyone. Embarassing. If I were to find a comparison for the level of embarassment attained, I would say it is almost as embarassing as stealing $285,000 from 100 year old ladies while having power of attorney then marrying Shrek's twin sister.

You have STRONG chance at redemption though. Where's the evidence you discovered about Amy meeting William? That is very important.

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied

Common knowledge??!! by whom? embarrassing to you!! who supports that she followed him to the back gate?

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Today, 11:22 PM
    if not, how did William get access to the back door?
    Omg are you joking or serious? It's unbolted because someone LEFT BY THE BACK. Just lol at you.

No, you retard... your words... Julia didn't follow him down to the back gate... why would he go around to the back gate if he knew it was bolted...
    She followed him to the back gate. This is common knowledge. Completely embarassing. Just lol.

Leave a comment:

• Ven
    replied

Today, 11:22 PM
    if not, how did William get access to the back door?
    Omg are you joking or serious? It's unbolted because someone LEFT BY THE BACK. Just lol at you.

No, you retard... your words... Julia didn't follow him down to the back gate... why would he go around to the back gate if he knew it was bolted...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X