X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by DJA View Post

Herlock accused him of hating the mentally ill,which is not true.

Sholmes has a history of following people around the board with insults and has restarted on the Lawende thread.
    In one post you replied to he had actually changed one insult.

Quite frankly he posts a lot of dross,#13 being an example.
    And the fact that you’ve followed me onto a thread that you’ve never posted on before shows that you are still obsessed with having digs at me. This all comes from a simple comment that I once made about a post of yours regarding Elizabeth Long. I’ve never followed anyone around. Anytime I disagree with someone you now leap to their defence by making dumb accusations about me.
    What is it about forums that create adult babies that really can’t deal with being disagreed with. What ‘insult’ did I allegedly ‘change?’

Leave a comment:

• DJA
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

Seriously?
    Herlock accused him of hating the mentally ill,which is not true.

Sholmes has a history of following people around the board with insults and has restarted on the Lawende thread.
    In one post you replied to he had actually changed one insult.

Quite frankly he posts a lot of dross,#13 being an example.

Leave a comment:

• harry
    replied
    Putting aside the personnel remarks,what evidence is there that the gas fire in the front room was lit that night,or that Julia was in the act of lighting it when first struck.Saying it was lit and then doused is speculation,but if that speculation is based say,on evidence of a visitor,then it must be shown that a visitor did come to the house after William left.
    The police took a fortnight before arresting Wallace,and what evidence there was, would have been examined by experienced senior officers.So it was not a hasty decision by the police who investigated the night of the murder.
    The doubt in this case is,to me,that there could have been a visitor,but without evidence of such,the first consideration must be William Wallace.He can be placed at the scene of the killing,at or a little before the killing took place,and that situation cannot,by evidence,be shown against any other person.
    Now before I am labbeled as any kind of arm chair wannabe super sleuth,I try to put myself in the posistion of a jurist,and we know what the decision of the Wallace jury was.

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

Seriously?
    Yeah personally I've had bad experiences. Maybe it's not always the same but I've posted on a lot of forums and as a result encountered many diagnosed autists, and personally thus far I found there's always a clash every time.

I'm actually trying to cushion the blow as I feel it was too deeply cutting and the man didn't really wrong me. I think it was too far and I feel regretful.

The comment wasn't actually that bad it's just that when you get too deep or nail a person it's not just trading barbs it can **** people up, make them depressed etc. I'm not like a legit PSYCHO who wants to **** people up. I enjoy dissing people but on the surface level, not causing breakdowns or depression to randoms who haven't legit done me wrong.

I'm sure he is very smart etc. He should just avoid me probably because I clash too much.
    Last edited by WallaceWackedHer; 09-14-2020, 12:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Al Bundy's Eyes
    replied
    Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post
    Personal insults and fighting are wonderful but maybe that was too hurtful and cutting of a remark. I don't want to legit ruin people's lives you understand.

I do find autists REALLY annoying they just shouldn't talk to me or be anywhere near me ever. It's likely to end badly. I've never in my life met an autist I did not end up in major fights with. It legit seems they are all either sinister in some way or act in bizarre ways that personally drive me to rage hard. I would rage at a non-autist displaying the same behaviour but autists do it consistently so it's guaranteed fury.

And schizos legit are dangerous AF. How can they be out on the street? Pals one second then suddenly the "voice of god" tells them to decapitate you. LOCK THEM UP NOW. I'm positive they derive pleasure from purposefully skipping their meds. Dangerous unpredictable timebomb wankers.

But I don't want to legit make people cry or truly upset/depressed or w.e.
    Seriously?

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Personal insults and fighting are wonderful but maybe that was too hurtful and cutting of a remark. I don't want to legit ruin people's lives you understand.

I do find autists REALLY annoying they just shouldn't talk to me or be anywhere near me ever. It's likely to end badly. I've never in my life met an autist I did not end up in major fights with. It legit seems they are all either sinister in some way or act in bizarre ways that personally drive me to rage hard. I would rage at a non-autist displaying the same behaviour but autists do it consistently so it's guaranteed fury.

And schizos legit are dangerous AF. How can they be out on the street? Pals one second then suddenly the "voice of god" tells them to decapitate you. LOCK THEM UP NOW. I'm positive they derive pleasure from purposefully skipping their meds. Dangerous unpredictable timebomb wankers.

But I don't want to legit make people cry or truly upset/depressed or w.e.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    . W allace is my initial suspect. Only a pitiful past-it man compensating for their sad life with delusions of being a fictional character would not see that he is forensically unlikely, has no known motive to have done this, and not seek additional evidence to prove their case or ex
    So the mask has now fallen away completely to reveal the kind of person that you really are. The kind of person that’s admitted to hating the mentally ill! Nice personality trait.
    This isn’t some kind of quest for truth for you it’s an ego trip from someone who, like Rod, simply can’t accept hearing that someone might think that you are wrong on some issues so you stamp your feet and stoop to pathetic personal insults. You did it before of course so it’s not as if it was unexpected.
    Any reasonable suggestion is subject to twisted logic and bias. Things that are perfectly plausible to everyone else are treated as fantastic simply because they don’t fit the script while you flit from one childish conspiracy theory to another in a desperate agenda to remove Wallace as a suspect. What you call “the same old nonsense” is basically the mountain of stuff that you repeatedly try and airbrush out of the case because of your quest to exonerate William. New things could have been discussed but what would be the point when it would have to be from a ‘Wallace must have been innocent’ point of view. The same old, black is white, down-the-rabbit hole thinking.

I don’t want to see this thread closed down as there are other posters apart from us so I’ll walk and try to avoid responding to the next wave of personal insults.

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Very, very, very poor detective skills. Cannot even consider any alternative as should be done in a serious homicide investigation, would never make it on a real police force due to that, only in the land of fiction. Might, however, secure a position as chief prosecutor, because the one track mind is useful in that regard.

Both prime suspects have an alibi or high improbability of opportunity, and no evidence strong enough to secure a conviction. Additional evidence and suspects ought to be examined to strengthen the case or prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. If the people were still alive, it would be possible to have done so. Lily Lloyd and Amy Wallace would be called immediately, Lily Lloyd would be told about the fake alibi. Gordon would be re-questioned to see if his story sticks or changes. The neighbours would be re-questioned - the thumps being of importance. Clarification desired on that.

Most witnesses should have been questioned more than once if there is any importance or possible knowledge they may possess and be hiding (Amy Wallace would be one example or someone William may have said something to and irrespective of thinking she will lie for him, is a crucial person to have sought out for questioning).

The current poor case presented by people who think they're literally fictional novel detectives or "intellectuals" is not strong enough to solve the case. And therefore additional points and evidence should be gathered instead of aspie repetitions of the same old nonsense.

Wallace is my initial suspect. Only a pitiful past-it man compensating for their sad life with delusions of being a fictional character would not see that he is forensically unlikely, has no known motive to have done this, and not seek additional evidence to prove their case or explore any other potential suspect at all. The article written by Empire News provides possible clues, corroboration of a controlling/jealous husband and more. This apparently is not of any importance, instead let's discuss the lights. You know, the same old case presented a century ago, let's not bother with this article here that implies Wallace suspected Gordon was having an affair with his wife. Let's pretend it doesn't even exist so we can discuss our beta-ass faux-intellectual "proofs".

People capable of multi-dimensional thinking and nuance, which is basically everyone... I would be intrigued to hear their opinions on that article which I posted a page or two back. To re-iterate, the idea it is ghostwritten is a pure guess by Gannon who emailed me as much.
    Last edited by WallaceWackedHer; 09-13-2020, 02:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    . If you even hypothetically consider the husband is innocent (which is not possible for some people to even consider anything outside their cement bubble which makes them pitiful detectives)
    Only a complete lack of self-awareness would allow someone to persist with this level of Rod-like arrogance and constant insults.

Ill leave the Wallace case to you as your genius obviously can’t be challenged. I’ll probably read the thread occasionally just to see what lengths you go to to distort reality in your desperation to try and eliminate Wallace.

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Both prime suspects are very unlikely on evidence, branching out then to consider options is imperative. The prime suspects can then be returned to, alibis questioned, milk boys questioned, but on evidence are not good candidates to just go all in on.

People accept Parkes as a liar but don't ever question little Alan telling stories to his schoolkid chums. It is difficult to imagine the milk boy lying if someone really came to the door (William coming would make for a more exciting tale!) But the possibility is not even explored though McFall at the time and thus other contemporary researchers could well believe she was dead at 6. Making his story impossible. But rather than a reasonable explanation like Alan being wrong or lying, crossdressing Skeletor giant in his wife's clothes was preferred.

Seeing as Julia is attacked after the radiants are hot the fire has been on a little while. It seems the couch was used. The gas tap is on the right where she is or is coming from. If she just turned it off the radiants don't instantly go cold. They'd still be hot and take time to cool as per vice versa heating up.

Consider then that she turned it off when attacked. Hypothetically perhaps a person desperate for money to pay some bill had seen or known the husband was going out and felt they could take advantage of the woman to borrow money. When refused she turns out the fire for them to leave and is then attacked so they can grab the money and quickly abscond.

If you even hypothetically consider the husband is innocent (which is not possible for some people to even consider anything outside their cement bubble which makes them pitiful detectives), then you might want to examine some parts of his story like the back door. He can always get in, this time not. We're assuming hypothetical innocence so why? Anxiety causing door jamming where he's a little out of sorts, or someone still inside? Was someone interrupted?

If someone is still inside Anne Parson's statement is likely irrelevant because it's 8.15 closer to 8. Lily Pinches was off majorly, but this woman is off by at least 30+ minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Why would Julia have turned off the gas fire? The earliest that she could have put it on appears to have been either after Wallace left...say 6.45 at the earliest or 7.30 if she had a visitor pretending to be Qualtrough.
    If it was to heat up the parlour because of a visitor, who surely wouldn’t have been around for long before killing Julia, why would she switch it on then off hardly giving the room time to warm up? Obviously a killer wouldn’t bother turning it off.

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Originally posted by harry View Post
    Of course there would be traces from the burnt clothing in the front room,That would come from the Macintosh,and the garment Julia was wearing.Doesn't mean the burns came from that room's fire.Apart from that, the question i asked was why no smell of burnt clothing if the burning was recent.
    As most policies Wallace dealt with would be in the region of 10 or 20 pounds,the premiums would be quite small,so the talk of holdings of a hundred pounds or so,I find find quite extravagent,and considering the huge number of collectors(Agents),I would have expected more crime directed at them,but that didn't happen.There was more crime associated in breaking into gas and electic meters,than robbing of collection agents,and surprisingly the Wallace gas meter was left untouched. Was that because the killer/robbers panicked.Well they didn't forget to turn off the gas fire before leaving,and close the doors,so I guess the killing had little effect on the person that did it.
    The burnt particles are literally confined to that room. They aren't anywhere else.

Yes anyone who would be known to have money was a good target for robbery.

The case is soooo weak owing to aforementioned incompetent force. Either they literally just straight up have no case and are trying to get a conviction to look good, or are lazy, or underfunded, or a mixture. Apparently promotions were paid for.

Any killer would benefit from the delayed discovery of their crime, they want as much time as possible to get away, dispose of weapons, evidence etc, before cops are swarming the streets. This is the weakness of the case to have to rely on this when real evidence could have easily been gathered. Especially the chess tram, someone wrote in to Munro about how that time could be proven specifically. The worst point I've EVER seen made was someone saying only William would bolt the front door lmfao. I think that's probably the absolute worst.

People just think they're Columbo. Irl Columbo would be sued and struck off the force, he often arrests people he has NO CASE against, and we only don't realize this because we're always shown exactly who did do it. The chess ep I think is inspired by this case, the guy could've told him to do one and sued him for slander easily.

Btw why is Herbert Gold even allowed to work this case? William is his insurance agent. Obvious potential conflict of interest. Typical 1930s **** force following zero protocol as per usual. That would not be allowed in a professional investigation.
    Last edited by WallaceWackedHer; 09-13-2020, 03:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• harry
    replied
    Of course there would be traces from the burnt clothing in the front room,That would come from the Macintosh,and the garment Julia was wearing.Doesn't mean the burns came from that room's fire.Apart from that, the question i asked was why no smell of burnt clothing if the burning was recent.
    As most policies Wallace dealt with would be in the region of 10 or 20 pounds,the premiums would be quite small,so the talk of holdings of a hundred pounds or so,I find find quite extravagent,and considering the huge number of collectors(Agents),I would have expected more crime directed at them,but that didn't happen.There was more crime associated in breaking into gas and electic meters,than robbing of collection agents,and surprisingly the Wallace gas meter was left untouched. Was that because the killer/robbers panicked.Well they didn't forget to turn off the gas fire before leaving,and close the doors,so I guess the killing had little effect on the person that did it.

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Maybe I should have checked, but some of those that suggest burglary by someone who knew Wallace's routine also suggest that the day was picked particularly because it was expected to be a peak weeks takings. Clearly it wasn't on this occasion in any case.
    I don't necessarily think it was that intricate, maybe more like an opportunity and taking that opportunity while desperate for money.

I was looking at the Florence two thumps. The Johnstons come out shortly after these thumps. John says 8.40 then 8.45 in the next sentence, but it will be around this. Presume them innocent. The stairs are in that general area, they would be in their kitchen as said. When Wallace comes out and says she's dead John immediately asks if she fell down the stairs.

That might align together with the thumps, as if you thought she was alone in there, heard multiple thumps, then hear she's dead, you may think she had fallen down stairs given the sound.

It is probably nothing... But worth consideration...

It's another failure that Florence was never questioned again about the thumps. A failure the other family members were not questioned. They just DON'T CARE about this investigation or are just not competent. Simple as really...

Parkes was not asked the right questions. I think really they wanted to make this documentary about Gordon. And they wanted the story about Gordon. They aren't questioning any element of the story in that program. They just want the story.

Leave a comment:

• WallaceWackedHer
    replied
    Originally posted by etenguy View Post

The police never looked into Julia's background for anyone who might have wanted her killed and yet (like Stride and Kelly) she had invented her past. No idea why, but if it wasn't just vanity, was there something or someone she was hiding or hiding from? Was the motive for her murder linked to her history? Did Wallace uncover something? We currently have no way of knowing, but even if not linked to her murder, the mystery of why she lied about her life is as baffling as the mystery surrounding her death.
    It's not surprising. They did a background check, though her prior address is different than the ones listed by researchers etc linking her back to the old lady. I would like an independent background check using the police background.

The investigation in totality is truly terrible. They seem to think it's a Poirot novel where they come up with some sus evidence gather everyone in a room and go "IT WAS YOU!!!!" and the killer breaks down like "yes yes it's all true!!!"

They have one statement from like, every crucial witness. They're not even trying.

Did they not get a statement from Amy? If Wallace confessed this to anyone who is he likely to have let info slip to? I think Amy would cover for him for sure, but there's not even an attempt made.

They never pull Lily back in and say her boyfriend lied about his whereabouts, never re-interview her and see if anything slipped.

They really did a bad job which is not even close to any level of professional investigation. And you see this case used in law school curriculum for miscarried justice. It is awful.

Anyway if he discovered anything bad, I don't think the unrest in the home would be unnoticed. It is not normal for your first call to be to murder someone without there ever being some kind of dispute which in those houses should be audible.

Further to the police investigation, if you work from an assumption of innocent until proven guilty, then you need to consider the two prime suspects have alibis. No matter whether you think they're shitty, one has multiple corroboration for an alibi, the other it is very implausible he did it and then went off on a journey and all this.

To then for them to not even BOTHER to branch out shows these are not a competent force and NO modern investigation, even without DNA existing, would ever be carried out this way.

There was no attempt at recreation of the murder from a physical standpoint of them going in there timing putting on the fire and then the position they feel she was killed in etc.

It is shambolic and a disgrace... So of course the fact they did not bother with proper background checks, never bothered to question her church pals (you know, maybe she told them "hey you know, I feel a bit scared of my husband lately he's acting aggressive"). Just zero effort. Wasted super and opium'd McFall. Even the analyst found more bloodstains which is a disgrace. Three photos in the crime scene. Absolute disgrace. No question.

So we are working with the terrible police work done by a terrible police force.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X