Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry , WWH that post Q2680+ has nothing do do with my post! Your #745 and #747 are purely to distraCT!

pLEASE STICK TO THE FACTS!!q

!!

Comment

• The full testimony is right there. post 750

What?

Comment

• Yes it does because the thing you chopped up is a direct copy of that in short hand and it's a typo. Do you not understand? It's the same trial. Both statements are Bailey's, you can read the full one on the full trial.

Can someone else like HS please tell this ******* psycho what's happening and to take the medication he needs, because he won't accept it from me and will keep posting incoherently with random capital letters and other crazy-person **** until you do so.

Comment

• It is a typo in the short version of the notes which I believe were taken from the judges notes. In the full trial transcript though where Bailey is being cross examined by Oliver he says, when asked about Amy as they are trying to establish when Julia was last seen alive:

Q: When did she see her?
          A: About 4 o’clock.

Nowhere in any of the books or in anything written on the case does anyone mention a meeting between William and Amy.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            Nowhere in any of the books or in anything written on the case does anyone mention a meeting between William and Amy.
            I don't want to add fuel to the flames, but I think I remember a statement where someone said they saw a man and a woman that evening (in Scotland Road IIRC) that matched Wallace and Amy's description. I don't think it was ever proven it was them.

Comment

This is linked to a point that I’ve raised recently though. Why was Wallace surprised that the back door wasn’t locked and bolted? Julia was in the house alone, after dark and she knew that William would return via the front door. We might add the back gate too. Surely William would have expected the backdoor to have been bolted for the night?
              Hi Herlock - Not sure if I am misreading your post or if you mistyped. - you seem to be asking why was Wallace surprised the back door wasn't locked and bolted, surely William would have expected the backdoor to have been bolted for the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

I don't want to add fuel to the flames, but I think I remember a statement where someone said they saw a man and a woman that evening (in Scotland Road IIRC) that matched Wallace and Amy's description. I don't think it was ever proven it was them.
                It was Robert Carr but, as you said, it was never proven.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Hi Herlock - Not sure if I am misreading your post or if you mistyped. - you seem to be asking why was Wallace surprised the back door wasn't locked and bolted, surely William would have expected the backdoor to have been bolted for the night.
                  Well spotted Eten

Glad you were paying attention
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Yes the guy seems to have been treated like a mental patient by cops. Sounds like they brought him in and were all "ohhh yes, great, thank you" then ignored him completely each time.

I felt it significant but checked the timings and it's not right. The sighting is meant to be 20:10 but doesn't match the leaving time from the Menlove area and then the journey home if they went to the landing stage. I haven't checked it again recently.

As far as I know there wasn't ever any photo of Amy in those John Bull magazine.

I do feel he is a bit mental hence the treatment from the cops of appeasing then ignoring him lol.

There was a woman who wrote a newspaper decades after (following a documentary) claiming a woman she was able to connect to Amy Wallace came up to her before she got the newspaper requesting Menlove Gardens East, and when told it doesn't exist she insisted it did and that she had been there.

Amy is a good suspect if not for the distance that would need to be traversed, presumably by public transport, to get home. She has all the necessary info. Of people we KNOW had all the necessary info, you're talking William, Amy, Julia, and various chess club members. I mention Julia because of the idea she herself set this up with a man which I have heard before (not her death obv. But a meeting).
                    Last edited by WallaceWackedHer; 09-07-2020, 08:13 PM.

Comment

It was Robert Carr but, as you said, it was never proven.
                      Thank you. You must have a phenomenal memory - I can't even remember where this came up but the story stuck in my mind.

Comment

Thank you. You must have a phenomenal memory - I can't even remember where this came up but the story stuck in my mind.
                        My memory is weird. Some things stick but some don’t. I remember this because I think it was one of the first items WWH posted after he’d been to see the files? I don’t think it had been mentioned before that.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

My memory is weird. Some things stick but some don’t. I remember this because I think it was one of the first items WWH posted after he’d been to see the files? I don’t think it had been mentioned before that.
                          It had been mentioned very briefly in a book. Maybe Bartle's? It was glossed over.

Regarding Amy, a member of Parliament wrote that she was a strange woman who was part of "flagellation sects" in Malaysia where she would beat young black boys with whips for sexual pleasure.

I think that is in Colin Wilsom's book. He does not believe she did it or w.e. but just relays the story.

More random info: William is wasted on Brandy during his first police statement. Amy and Edwin both wrote this (that when they arrived he was getting crunk on Brandy), but Amy crossed it out lol. He was drunk AF.

Moore was also drunk and flushed the toilet. Given the laughable sketches etc, McFall's possibly high on opium as per usual. Lmfao.
                          Last edited by WallaceWackedHer; 09-07-2020, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• . As far as I know there wasn't ever any photo of Amy in those John Bull magazine.
                            Theres never been a photo of Amy. I remember looking ages ago when I was messing around with the idea of William and Amy conspiring. I thought that if she looked anything like Julia then maybe she answered the door to Alan Close dressed in Julia’s clothes (slightly more plausible than William) and that may have explained the untidiness in the front bedroom (a hurried change of clothing) I was even suggesting that as Julia had a cold Amy might have used a handkerchief to partially obscure her face.
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post

Yes the guy seems to have been treated like a mental patient by cops. Sounds like they brought him in and were all "ohhh yes, great, thank you" then ignored him completely each time.

I felt it significant but checked the timings and it's not right. The sighting is meant to be 20:10 but doesn't match the leaving time from the Menlove area and then the journey home if they went to the landing stage. I haven't checked it again recently.

As far as I know there wasn't ever any photo of Amy in those John Bull magazine.

I do feel he is a bit mental hence the treatment from the cops of appeasing then ignoring him lol.

There was a woman who wrote a newspaper decades after (following a documentary) claiming a woman she was able to connect to Amy Wallace came up to her before she got the newspaper requesting Menlove Gardens East, and when told it doesn't exist she insisted it did and that she had been there.

Amy is a good suspect if not for the distance that would need to be traversed, presumably by public transport, to get home. She has all the necessary info. Of people we KNOW had all the necessary info, you're talking William, Amy, Julia, and various chess club members. I mention Julia because of the idea she herself set this up with a man which I have heard before (not her death obv. But a meeting).
                              I have re-read Robert Carr's letter, written post Wallace's death. He says he recognised Wallace from a photograph in Empire News and then later Amy from a photograph printed with Wallace's article in John Bull (women are my worst enemies). I had forgotten how rambling his statement was and how self important he sounded. Also the sighting seems most unlikely given that Wallace was in the newsagents until 8.00pm and back home by 8.45pm. Why would Amy go all that way for a few minutes with Wallace, at most.
                              Last edited by etenguy; 09-07-2020, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post

It had been mentioned very briefly in a book. Maybe Bartle's? It was glossed over.

Regarding Amy, a member of Parliament wrote that she was a strange woman who was part of "flagellation sects" in Malaysia where she would beat young black boys with whips for sexual pleasure.

I think that is in Colin Wilsom's book. He does not believe she did it or w.e. but just relays the story.

More random info: William is wasted on Brandy during his first police statement. Amy and Edwin both wrote this (that when they arrived he was getting crunk on Brandy), but Amy crossed it out lol. He was drunk AF.
                                It’s been ages since I read Bartle and only the once. He made a few errors I seem to remember though I can’t specifically recall them. He got the killer right though

I haven’t got the Wilson book. What’s it called?

I remember you mentioning the flagellation thing. I wonder how he got that info?

The problem with suggesting Amy as an accomplice is the question: why would she? They went their separate ways after the trial.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X