Hammersmith Nude Murders (Stripper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 02-22-2019, 08:00 PM
    Hi Trevor. Your questions can only be answered by the Met. and hopefully will be answered soon. The programme correctly stated that the paint samples came from Shaw an Kilburn. (My post from 22-2-2019.( I do know now what I didn't know before regarding a car. However you will glean no more information from me.

Comment

• Trev, why do you think that a man who was prepared to commit a series of high profile murders would balk at a driving offence?

Comment

• Hi Robert. It seems as though Trevor has a loathing towards Professor David Wilson because he has blocked his posts on Twitter. All my research has been done in a honest manner. Trevor is not telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth regarding his knowledge of Dick Kirby and Jackie Malton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Milkins View Post
          Hi. New books - Who Was Jack the Stripper? are available from myself at £12.95 + £3.60 p+p with cheque made payable to Neil Milkins. My address is 67 Arael View Abertillery Gwent NP131SU. I believe Jones worked at Shaw and Kilburn's motor repair and car paint spray shop and had access to cars that way. I don't know the year he was diagnosed with cancer, only that he died in 1971. It appears he was never questioned or charged with any offence after he left prison. If you mean my first book being re-printed, that is being looked into at present.
          Hi Neil
          Thanks for your reply.
          Cheers.

Comment

Hi Robert. It seems as though Trevor has a loathing towards Professor David Wilson because he has blocked his posts on Twitter. All my research has been done in a honest manner. Trevor is not telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth regarding his knowledge of Dick Kirby and Jackie Malton.
            Why are you making a big issue of whether or not I know Dick Kirby or Jackie Malton. I dont know either, I have never met them, or exchanged any niceties with any of them, now stop rambling on about them.

I am not criticizing your research, I am simply pointing out that an important issue with his suspect viabilty was not addressed, and is still the case today.

I have no issue with Prof Wilson, other than the fact that like you he seems to not want to answer important questions about the research that went into the program, or seemingly the lack of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
              Trev, why do you think that a man who was prepared to commit a series of high profile murders would balk at a driving offence?
              Its not a question of a driving offence, thats not an issue, the issue is that if he did not have a driving licence, or owned a car then that is a big plus against him being the killer, because the bodies had to be transported by someone using a vehicle

Comment

• Hi Phantom. Alternatively you can get my book second-hand from Amazon or Ebay. They vary from £45 to £75. My first book have been selling second-hand on Ebay and Amazon for £250 and £165. People have stolen 11 of them from Gwent libraries.

Comment

Hi Robert. It seems as though Trevor has a loathing towards Professor David Wilson because he has blocked his posts on Twitter. All my research has been done in a honest manner. Trevor is not telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth regarding his knowledge of Dick Kirby and Jackie Malton.
                  I have another question where was Jones between 1959-1963 ? Because in 2008 you were asking the world wide web for information. Did you get that question answered. Again the question is relevant because during that time two women were murdered in similar circumstances, and their bodies dumped in the same locations, and those murders were omitted from the program. If he was away from London then again a point to be considered in the grand scheme of things !

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

• Trev, from 1959 - 1962 inclusive he was at Hestercombe Avenue. In 1963 he was in Colinette Rd.

Comment

Trev, from 1959 - 1962 inclusive he was at Hestercombe Avenue. In 1963 he was in Colinette Rd.
                      Robert

Thanks for that do you know where he was from 1963-65 ? And was he living with his wife and daughter during all those periods of time? Is this info from the census records?

Comment

• Trev, it couldn't possibly be info from the census records since the latest census we have access to is the 1911. Plus, census records are only for every tenth year (ending in 1).

He was at Colinette Rd in 1964 and 1965.

The info is from the online electoral rolls. His wife was with him, but we don't know where his daughter was since she would have been too young to vote and wouldn't have been on the electoral register.

Comment

Trev, it couldn't possibly be info from the census records since the latest census we have access to is the 1911. Plus, census records are only for every tenth year (ending in 1).

He was at Colinette Rd in 1964 and 1965.

The info is from the online electoral rolls. His wife was with him, but we don't know where his daughter was since she would have been too young to vote and wouldn't have been on the electoral register.
                          Thanks I did mean the electoral roll in the first instance, had a man moment

Comment

• Hi Trevor,

I'm not sure why you are being so negative. Surely anyone with an interest in true crime would like answers to the serious question of what a character like Harold Jones was doing in the vicinity of the JtS murders, considering he had attacked and killed two young females in his youth and had shown no remorse. Did prison reform him, without even trying, to the extent that he emerged a model citizen, who was never again tempted to do any harm to a woman? That would be pretty rare, wouldn't it? Someone committed those murders in the 60s, and Jones was around, almost certainly reading all about them. So I see nothing wrong in putting the two cases out there, so we can compare the known details and make up our own mind, and I think it's admirable that the police are finally persuaded to review the unsolved murders, to see if they can eliminate Harold Jones from any involvement, or else establish how strong a suspect he actually might be.

What is wrong with that? If the police had already refused to look at the case again, or had supplied evidence to the documentary makers to suggest they were barking up the wrong tree, then you might have had an argument against it being broadcast. But you never know who might have watched it and recalled some little detail that could shed more light. That's why Crimewatch was so popular - the opportunity for members of the public to help solve serious crimes. I also think Jones's daughter would probably be able to reveal more about her early life with her father, if a professional interviewer were to ask the right questions.

Love,

Caz
                            X

"Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Hi Caz. A very sensible comment. Approximately 90 percent of people who have contacted me say they are convinced Jones was J.T.S. A few say it seems that he was while just a few rubbish the idea. Only the police will be able to find information that has eluded myself owing to privacy laws. I am eagerly expecting a result one way or another soon. Best wishes. Neil.

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
                                Hi Trevor,

I'm not sure why you are being so negative. Surely anyone with an interest in true crime would like answers to the serious question of what a character like Harold Jones was doing in the vicinity of the JtS murders, considering he had attacked and killed two young females in his youth and had shown no remorse. Did prison reform him, without even trying, to the extent that he emerged a model citizen, who was never again tempted to do any harm to a woman? That would be pretty rare, wouldn't it? Someone committed those murders in the 60s, and Jones was around, almost certainly reading all about them. So I see nothing wrong in putting the two cases out there, so we can compare the known details and make up our own mind, and I think it's admirable that the police are finally persuaded to review the unsolved murders, to see if they can eliminate Harold Jones from any involvement, or else establish how strong a suspect he actually might be.

What is wrong with that? If the police had already refused to look at the case again, or had supplied evidence to the documentary makers to suggest they were barking up the wrong tree, then you might have had an argument against it being broadcast. But you never know who might have watched it and recalled some little detail that could shed more light. That's why Crimewatch was so popular - the opportunity for members of the public to help solve serious crimes. I also think Jones's daughter would probably be able to reveal more about her early life with her father, if a professional interviewer were to ask the right questions.

Love,

Caz
                                X
                                Caz
                                I am not being negative but I take the professional view of prove or disprove which is what the police do when investigating crimes, and the caveat is beyond a reasonable doubt

The prog attempted to show Jones was a prime suspect but fell short of producing any hard evidence to support this. He is clearly a person of interest because he was resident and worked in West London at the time of the murders, but does that aspect alone make him a prime suspect? The prog left me with a number of unanswered questions, and in my opinion a number of other relevant issues which could prove or disprove his involvement were never mentioned.

Neil Milkins and prof Wilson were directly involved in both progs, the first in 2011 what new evidence was forthcoming since the first ,why did they not go to the police in 2011?

Yes he committed two murders of young girls when he was 15, the girls were much younger than him. Were these later victims young girls of that age no they were not.

Those involved in the making of the prog failed to mention 2 almost identical murders which preceded the ones they did refer to why did that happen?

They also failed to disclose whether or not he owned a car, which is an important part to consider for obvious reasons. In fact on the prog he was seen riding a bus. Alt those experienced experts on that prog and no one managed to ascertain if he had a car or a licence, or perhaps they did and found that he didnt.

They made no mention of where he did his army service, whether of not there were any unsolved murders where he was stationed

The first hammesrsmith murder was 23 years after his release that's a long time for a potential serial killer to fester before starting again.

He died of cancer in 1971, we do not know how is health was at the time of the murders.

You mention he showed no remorse, well how many criminals who commit crimes show any signs of remorse, and the ones that do are often told by their lawyers to do so to aid their case, and a reduction in sentence or early release.

I totally agree that Jones should be looked at as a person of interest but at this time he is no more than that, and the current prog didnt show anything to suggest otherwise, in fact it showed up potential flaws in his suspect viabilty. However, the viewing public will be convinced that he was the killer.

This prog had all the ingredients of the Charles Cross debacle, where prog makes go to great lengths to show a persons guilt but fail to show what proves a persons innoncence,

I am sure his daughter would be only to willing to be interviewed if it might prove her father innocent, and if i had her contact details I would willingly do so

Comment

Working...
                                X