Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely thread here...it would be a pity if anything happened to it.

JM

Comment

• Would not be the first thread shut down due to Herlock harassing another poster.

Is accusing another poster of trolling no longer punished?
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Let us calm and remember poor Julia Wallace, cold on the slab at Prince's Dock Mortuary, Liverpool.

NINETY YEARS AGO, TO THE HOUR....

R.I.P.

Click image for larger version  Name:	JULIA-WALLACE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	142.7 KB ID:	749673
        Last edited by RodCrosby; 01-21-2021, 01:57 AM.

Comment

• Oh, and Menlove Gardens East is most definitely in Mossley Hill.

NOT Allerton !

Tut-tut...

ANYHOW

An odd book, overall.

Dry-as-dust day-by-day factual for 92% of it. Might as well be Wyndham-Brown, word-for-word.

Almost zero analysis or comment (limited almost-exclusively to footnotes, bizarrely often favourable to Wallace, given what comes next, Did the author change his mind half-way through it? Lol...)

Then, suddenly... a final chapter, optimistically-titled "Conclusion"...

A tirade, of the author's latest (because he is on record for having others) pet theory, The same theory that was...yawn... dismissed in 1931 by the Court of Appeal...

Basically, "it was Wallace wot done it, obviously !" and anything else is "idiocy, idiocy, idiocy!" and "ludicrous, ludicrous, ludicrous!"

I wonder, did he have any "help" with his effort from inhabitants of this forum?

A sad, pointless book.
          No fresh analysis. No fresh facts (except minutiae of only passing interest) Evidence which does not fit the author's pre-selected "Conclusion" peremptorily dismissed, even suppressed.
          Last edited by RodCrosby; 01-21-2021, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
            Would not be the first thread shut down due to Herlock harassing another poster.

Is accusing another poster of trolling no longer punished?
            Just can’t help yourself can you?

First insult obviously aimed at me by Rod in post #274

. No doubt Wallace-ite cranks will lap it up
            To which I responded.

Then he even insults a former poster in post #278

You may recall that it was your late, unlamented, shape-shifting, drug-taking, stalking, hate-spewing, one-time "brother-in-arms
            To which I responded with a non-insulting post.

Then another insult in post #280

. Bugs on my windshield
            Followed by more insults in post #281

Whereas you are trapped, obsessively trying to collect silly, worthless, "magic internet points" - day-in, day-out - as a substitute for any real-life achievement
            Nice.

To which I responded by simply commenting on Rod’s ‘same old’ boasting and saying nothing worse than ‘get a life.’

Then of course he persists as ever in post #283

. on't need metal, when I have crypto. Only 1-in-200 crypto-holders in the world have more crypto than me...

You see, while you've been wasting your life collecting silly, worthless, "magic internet points" [8062...and counting]
            Then I responded.

Then post # 285 and it’s more insults.

It doesn't annoy me how many posts you make. You are welcome to your surfeit of stupidity, your abundance of asininity... I love your posts

But of course calling me stupid isn’t an issue with you is it? , you see an opportunity to jump onto a thread that you don’t contribute to to stick the knife in.

And just for those interested in truth here’s a few more examples from previous posts on other threads

“Like... bugs on my windshield”

“There'd be a couple less fools on the internet, maybe”

“Next turkey, step forward!”

“If only I listened to more dyslexic nonentities on the internet”

“certain bizarros on this forum “

“. weird stalkers”

“That was the dyslexic one's imbecilic claim “

“I should challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed.”

“Trolls and Stalkers self-evidently don't.”

“Even God can't help the terminally stupid, btw... so save your prayers.”

“ malignant disinformation and idiocy. All you have to offer is verbal diarrhoea..”

“a silly troll and a creepy stalker “

“Are there really no smarter fish in this barrel for me to shoot? “

“the Troll and the Stalker and their malignant delusions”

“Except in the trolls' fantasy alternative universe”

“a couple of malignant trolls “

“like all obsessive little trolls.”

“another of your malignant, stupid, trollish INVENTIONS.”

“Troll-on-the-run “

“Don't feed the trolls. “

“Such fun filleting these fools in public.”

“Another liar...”

Drunks, unlike obsessive little trolls, can have occasional periods of lucidity..

and the trolls knew very well who I meant

nlike the endless disinformation and logical howlers randomly sprayed in response by maladjusted nonentities...

And the scabrous, pecuniary-challenged troll implodes one more time

The headless turkey runs around the farmyard, making lots of noise

This is the kind of person he is but I guess this stuff is acceptable to you Dave when it’s directed at me? Yet my very mild comments cause you to jump up and down shouting “ban him.”

This thread is finished Jon before you decide to close it. No discussion on the case is possible on this with Rod. This is why he’s banned everywhere. Even Antony Brown won’t have anything to do with him. Dave’s vindictiveness speaks for itself, he’s had a break for a while pretending to be friendly but now he’s back.

I leave it to others to judge.
            Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 01-21-2021, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• This “topic” will be closed until Admin can sort through all of the reported posts and decide what to do.

JM

Comment

Working...
              X