When Flying Saucers Attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Celesta View Post
    In the papers and on the net, there was a picture of a dead critter a woman out in Texas found, but it was just really ugly dog. I have a pretty hard time in believing in something like this!
    What Ugly Dogs?

I know from experience they exist, I have dated a few in the past
    Regards Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
      What Ugly Dogs?

I know from experience they exist, I have dated a few in the past

Now that you mention it, I've encountered a few of those myself, Mike, present company excluded of course!

I was referring to four-legged dogs. I should have been more specific.
      "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• That was on MonsterQuest last night I believe.
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
          That was on MonsterQuest last night I believe.

Hi Stan, You're right. I should have mentioned that. What I saw was from Texas though, but the picture of the dog was similar to the one on Monster Quest. I don't know. It was months ago that I saw that. Maybe I'm misremembering the location. Perhaps it wasn't Texas, and the one on MQ was the same one.
          "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• There is a craze sweeping Argentina regarding Gnomes!!

yes, these little terrors are similar to the Leprachaun's in the horror movie of the same name and are quite naughty by all accounts.

There are a few on youtube (which says it all really doesn't it!!)

We don't have Monster Quest, or UFO Hunters, just repeats of Ghosthunters and Most Haunted!
            Regards Mike

Comment

• Mike,

It'll probably make its way to you eventually. It's a new serious here.

Question for anybody: Would I miss a lot of new material if I bought a used Sugden? 1994 is the year. The price is pretty good.

Comment

• I would buy it, I have all the editions of Sugdens book, and would highly reccommend it!

I look forward to any New programs with a "Fortean" slant, we just don't get them over here, when we do they are either not serious, or in some cases sooo boring!
                Regards Mike

Comment

• Okey-dokey, Mike, I probably will then, if you think it's not too out of date. Thanks.

A new serious? That was new series! :-)

Comment

• On Wednesday, UFO Hunters is supposed to be "Invasion Texas - 2008".

Stan Reid

Comment

• Hey Gang,

I found my Texas chupacabra! Here's the link to the photo I saw and a write-up about it. Told you he was an ugly bugger.

Mongabay seeks to raise interest in and appreciation of wild lands and wildlife, while examining the impact of emerging trends in climate, technology, economics,and finance on conservation and development.

Comment

• MMMMMM I'm ready for some chupacabra chowder!

Stan Reid

Comment

• Here is some youtube footage of the aforementioned "ugly dog"
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Here is the description
                          Some lady runs over a dog thing and claims it's the legendary Chupacabra. So our San Antonio station did a DNA test to see. Is it? No, no it's not. But the promo I made came out pretty good.

Watch the skies, the seas, the lakes, the trees, and now your goats and probably your knees!!
                          Regards Mike

Comment

• Hi Guys,

Stan, That's hilarious! It's sounds really scrumptious, too! That thing looks pretty mangy.

Mike, Those are pretty funny YouTubes. Did you guys check out any of the other videos? They are pretty nutty.

Comment

• I love youtube, I once spent the best part of the day looking for footage of Angels!! I found them!
                              Infact, if you think it exists, theres probably a video of it on youtube!!

I hate the ones were your looking for ages only for the Exorcist to come screaming at the screen!!

I am a BIG Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 fan and watch every new video that comes on, I also subscribe to Phil Hutchinson's channel whoch has a lot of ripper related vids, and acebriancox who is the top ufo guy!!
                              Regards Mike

Comment

• I finished Monster by Frank Perretti. I couldn't put it down for long, so it's very suspenseful. I was not crazy about the premise of anti-Darwinism, but didn't allow it to distract me too much. Others might agree with it, and it would be a plus for them. I do recommend it.

I ordered the Sugden 1994, as it was only $4.95. I hope it's not too out of date.

Comment

Working...
                                X