When Flying Saucers Attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Celesta,

I added an edit. I'm not sure if the lady saw it that well anyway.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Stan, that is pretty creepy. What are these things that people keep seeing?
      "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• I don't know. If I was going to have to think of a "logical" explanation about all I could think of would be something like a beaver. That's a pretty big one though. I didn't see a tail either. At the time, I was driving a Corvette so when we went by its head was about even with mine.

Cohomo (Coal Hollow Monster) is thought to be a relative of Momo (Missouri Monster), I believe.
        Last edited by sdreid; 04-06-2008, 07:13 PM.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Would that make it around 4 feet tall? Some raccoons and those weird little guys that you see on roadsides, muskrats?, also stand on their hind legs. Those little rat things squat on their haunches and look really stable. I guess they kind of look like beavers. They are all over north GA. now. I never saw them until a few years ago.
          "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

• It didn't have a muzzle like a raccoon beside I see them round here banging my neighbor's garbage cans and I think I'd recognize them.

Stan Reid

Comment

• NO, I don't think you saw a raccoon. They don't look like what you described and they are skinny little doobers. And muskrats are too short. I'm not sure these are muskrats I've seen, but they are in that group, I think.

Comment

• Maybe it was a chupacabra.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                  Maybe it was a chupacabra.
                  I think that would scare me worse than a sasquatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                    Maybe it was a chupacabra.
                    Now theres an intresting mystery!!

Has the phenomena gone quite or are people still seeing these things?

I know I wouldn't like to see one either!!
                    Regards Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Celesta View Post
                      I think that would scare me worse than a sasquatch.
                      Are they the fellers that prefer to eat goats?

You'd be OK cos you're not a goat.
                      Or are you?
                      Roll up the lino, Mother. We're raising Behemoth tonight!

Comment

• Every now and again I do feel "gruff"!!

Latest issue of Fortean Times is out for sale, should be online too.

There are the usual plus a lot of attention paid to Bigfoot!!

Well worth a read!! I'm off to read mine now.....
                        Regards Mike

Comment

• Hey, is the new Skeptical Inquirer out?

--J.D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor X View Post
                            Hey, is the new Skeptical Inquirer out?

--J.D.
                            I don't for one second believe it exists!! I need proof to answer that question!!

Regards Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                              Every now and again I do feel "gruff"!!

Latest issue of Fortean Times is out for sale, should be online too.

There are the usual plus a lot of attention paid to Bigfoot!!

Well worth a read!! I'm off to read mine now.....

In the papers and on the net, there was a picture of a dead critter a woman out in Texas found, but it was just really ugly dog. I have a pretty hard time in believing in something like this!

Comment

• Originally posted by steje73 View Post
                                Are they the fellers that prefer to eat goats?

You'd be OK cos you're not a goat.
                                Or are you?

The name means 'goat sucker.'

That's an odd question, but no, the last time I looked there was nothing goat-like about me.
                                Last edited by Celesta; 04-07-2008, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X