X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FISHY1118
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Yes I am. I’m not talking about later conspiracy theories which the WC could have known nothing about or witnesses that suddenly started ‘remembering’ things after 10 minutes with Mark Lane. What vital evidence was deliberately omitted by the WC. You only have to name a couple of examples. It would only take a few seconds to type on here which you could have done in the time that it took you to make your last 2 posts.
    So are telling me you can't remember one single thing that was mentioned that wasn't in the WC that we all been discussing over the recent weeks?

Cmon herlock .

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

What all over again!!!!

Surely your not serious?
    Yes I am. I’m not talking about later conspiracy theories which the WC could have known nothing about or witnesses that suddenly started ‘remembering’ things after 10 minutes with Mark Lane. What vital evidence was deliberately omitted by the WC. You only have to name a couple of examples. It would only take a few seconds to type on here which you could have done in the time that it took you to make your last 2 posts.

Leave a comment:

• FISHY1118
    replied

There is no evidence of conspiracy. Not a shred. But an absolutely mountain of evidence against Oswald which in any court of law on the planet would a got a guilty charge. A conspiracy isn’t just unlikely, it was absolutely impossible. It couldn’t have happened. Any conspirators that would have attempted this plan in this way and with all that was required would have been certifiable.
    Yes there is .

A mountain of it as a matter of fact
    Its just ignored.

Refer past post on the subject.

Leave a comment:

• FISHY1118
    replied

But your specific point wasn’t about evidence for conspiracy it was about evidence that wasn’t produced at the WC. I’m not aware of any. So could you please post some specific pieces of evidence so that we can discuss them.
    What all over again!!!!

Surely your not serious?

Leave a comment:

• FISHY1118
    replied
    Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
    Just to be clear about one thing: some of the Commission members rejected the Single Bullet Theory, as did Governor Connally.

That means they realised that there was more than one gunman and, consequently, a conspiracy.

Once you realise there was a conspiracy, certain things such as the empty cartridge cases being found conveniently in such a way as to incriminate Oswald, and Oswald's practically unusable Carcano, and his claim that he was a patsy, start to make sense.

And then, of course, the Dallas Police's most unfortunate loss of the alleged assassin, murdered by a man who just happened to arrive on the scene at just the right, unannounced, moment of Oswald's transfer, in order to be able to make sure that the man who claimed to be a patsy didn't get a chance to defend himself in a trial.

Of course there was a conspiracy - and everyone on the Warren Commission knew it, but only a minority were prepared to admit it.
    Totally agree

Leave a comment:

Working...
X