X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

No one contradicts her statements or calls her untruthful regarding the magic bullet fragments either , but we wont mention that as it been discussed at lengh on this thread for everyone to see if they bother to look .
    Ok. Nurse Bell the ballistic expert. Good choice.

Leave a comment:

• FISHY1118
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Stands up to what? No one backs her up. Others show her to be untruthful.
    No one contradicts her statements or calls her untruthful regarding the magic bullet fragments either , but we wont mention that as it been discussed at lengh on this thread for everyone to see if they bother to look .

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied

Her evidence stands up , there is no reason to suggest otherwise .
    Stands up to what? No one backs her up. Others show her to be untruthful.

Leave a comment:

• FISHY1118
    replied

And you ignore the evidence of others who were there. Despite taking no actual part in the work done she claims to have asked the doctors to show her the head wound whilst they were trying to save Kennedy’s life. Nurse Bell is a proven liar who simply cannot be trusted. We can add him to the huge list of staggeringly untrustworthy pro-conspiracy witnesses.
    Her evidence stands up , there is no reason to suggest otherwise .

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied

Her evidence stands up ,no reason to think otherwise, she was there . Anyone can check it out for themselves on this thread ,as its been fully discussed already .
    And you ignore the evidence of others who were there. Despite taking no actual part in the work done she claims to have asked the doctors to show her the head wound whilst they were trying to save Kennedy’s life. Nurse Bell is a proven liar who simply cannot be trusted. We can add him to the huge list of staggeringly untrustworthy pro-conspiracy witnesses.

Leave a comment:

• FISHY1118
    replied

No need to apologise. You what you provided isn’t evidence.
    Yes it is.

Leave a comment:

• FISHY1118
    replied

And ignore the evidence? The previous evidence was simply her own unverified claim. Her opinions have be shown to have been highly suspect and untrustworthy. Even a noted conspiracy theorist dismisses her claims.
    Her evidence stands up ,no reason to think otherwise, she was there . Anyone can check it out for themselves on this thread ,as its been fully discussed already .

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied

My apologies for providing evidence .
    No need to apologise. You what you provided isn’t evidence.

Leave a comment:

• FISHY1118
    replied

One mains claims. People often make exaggerate claims to what they know and what influence they had.
    My apologies for providing evidence .

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied

I suggest people refer to Nurse Bells evidence regarding the magic bullet theory for any clarity regarding the JFK conspiracy. This can be found on this thread
    And ignore the evidence? The previous evidence was simply her own unverified claim. Her opinions have be shown to have been highly suspect and untrustworthy. Even a noted conspiracy theorist dismisses her claims.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied

Roger Shepard
    Former Lt. Col at U.S. Army (1975–2005)

Johnson was one of many Congressional members and later Congressional/National political leaders who learned firsthand who Hoover was and his needs and interests.

Their bond was of respect for power in each other’s sphere of influence. Kennedy’s presidential biographer credits ''Hoover’s influence and insistence in selecting Lyndon 'Johnson as John Kennedy’s Vice Presidential running mate in 1960''. Johnson knew this and relied upon Hoover’s power to force Robert Kennedy to accept and advise his brother to ask Johnson to be the running mate.

When Kennedy became President, and Robert Kennedy became Attorney General, Robert had to steer clear of the FBI Director. Later after he had succeeded Kennedy to become President, Lyndon Johnson proposed to Congress to pass a law that allowed Hoover to remain as director of the FBI for life.
    One mains claims. People often make exaggerate claims to what they know and what influence they had.

Leave a comment:

• FISHY1118
    replied

Nurse Audrey Bell - yet another dodgy pro-conspiracy ‘witness.’

It’s always good to get a bit more detail on witnesses in the case. Nurse Audrey Bell was cited by Fishy as a witness that supported conspiracy, or perhaps its better put to say that she was ‘unfriendly’ to the official version. She was an the Operating Room Supervisor at Parkland Hospital. This is her summary of Kennedy’s wounds that she gave to the ARRB:

- She did not see the throat wound herself.

- Although only in Trauma Room One for 3-5 minutes, she did see the head wound. After asking Dr. Perry “where is the wound,” she said he turned the President’s head slightly to the President’s anatomical left, so that she could see a right rear posterior head wound, which she described as occipital in both her oral remarks, and her drawings.

- She said she could see brain and spinal fluid coming out of the wound, but could not tell what type of brain tissue it was.

- She said it was her recollection that the right side of the President’s head, and the top of his head, were in tact, which is why she had to ask Dr. Perry where the wound was in the first place.

In Oliver Stone’s Destiny Betrayed, Stone did a bit of creative ‘editing’ and changed the word ‘occipital’ to ‘parietal.’ Nice trick in a book and documentary riddled with dishonesty and misinformation as you’d expect from him. Bell also said that the hole in Kennedy’s head was 3-4 inches in diameter which wasn’t reflected in the diagram that she marked up to illustrate this. (But I guess we’ll give her diagram a free pass whilst nitpicking over Boswell’s?)

This is from researcher Pat Speer. Pat is a believer in conspiracy and so definitely not someone intent on maintaining any ‘official version.’ He questions whether Bell was even in the trauma room:

“Her claim Dr. Perry showed her the back of Kennedy's head—when no one else remembered Dr. Perry showing the wound to anyone, or her even being in the room—is as smelly as smelly can get … At the head of the gurney (on the far side of the room) stand Drs. Jenkins and McClelland. Along the sides of the gurney stand Drs. Perry, Baxter, Jones, Peters, Salyers, etc. There is no way a nurse would push past these men, go to the head of the gurney, and ask to be shown the head wound. No way … I don't believe Bell's story, and I'm embarrassed for you if you do.”

Furthermore we have this from Dr. Ron Jones:

“I hung up the phone and turned around and noticed a table. This was a fairly large cafeteria. And just a few feet away behind me sat Dr. M. T. Jenkins, who … [was] better known as “Pepper” Jenkins, and he was head of the department of anaesthesia, and Miss Audrey Bell, who was the operating room supervisor at Parkland. And so, people were beginning to look at me at that time from … employees in the cafeteria, knowing that something must be going on. I went over to that table, and I said, “You aren't going to believe this, but the president's been shot and they're bringing him to the emergency room.” And Dr. Jenkins said, “Well, I’ll get an anaesthesia machine from the operating room and bring it right down.” And Miss Bell said, “I’ll get an operating room ready.”

Remember, Kennedy was in Trauma Room One for no more than 20 minutes. So is it believable that Nurse Bell went to prepare an operating room, making sure that everything was in place and in order for the President, and then went to the Trauma Room and walked in and up to a Doctor who was trying to save Kennedy’s life and asked to see the wound? And that Doctor briefly stopped what he was doing to show her? No chance. She might have been in trauma room for a short time but her opinions on anything to do with Kennedy cannot and should not be taken seriously.

Dr Jenkins told Dennis Breo that he doubted “any of the Parkland physicians even had a good look at the President's head.” It doesn’t stop conspiracy theorists relying on them though does it? Par for the course.

“I was standing at the head of the table in at the position the anaesthesiologist most often assumes closest to the President's head. My presence there and the president's great shock of hair and the location of the head wound were such that it was not visible to those standing down each side of the gurney where they were carrying out their resuscitative manoeuvres.”

But this is the type of dodgy witness that those that favour conspiracy tend to rely on. I think we can safely relegate Nurse Bell to the subs bench alongside Ed Hoffman, Beverley Oliver, Perry Russo, Gordon Arnold, Charles Crenshaw, Ricky White, Rose Cherami, Roger Craig and many others.

I suggest people refer to Nurse Bells evidence regarding the magic bullet theory for any clarity regarding the JFK conspiracy. This can be found on this thread
    Last edited by FISHY1118; 06-28-2023, 11:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FISHY1118
    replied

You're fully entitled to your opinion of course Fishy but it would be good if you could provide some documentary evidence for that please. I can’t find any and I’ve looked.

Roger Shepard
    Former Lt. Col at U.S. Army (1975–2005)

Johnson was one of many Congressional members and later Congressional/National political leaders who learned firsthand who Hoover was and his needs and interests.

Their bond was of respect for power in each other’s sphere of influence. Kennedy’s presidential biographer credits ''Hoover’s influence and insistence in selecting Lyndon 'Johnson as John Kennedy’s Vice Presidential running mate in 1960''. Johnson knew this and relied upon Hoover’s power to force Robert Kennedy to accept and advise his brother to ask Johnson to be the running mate.

When Kennedy became President, and Robert Kennedy became Attorney General, Robert had to steer clear of the FBI Director. Later after he had succeeded Kennedy to become President, Lyndon Johnson proposed to Congress to pass a law that allowed Hoover to remain as director of the FBI for life.

Leave a comment:

• FISHY1118
    replied

My apologies for referring to evidence.
    Not at all, i and others have done that right through out this topic .It doesnt seem to matter .

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied

Your also entitled to your opinion Herlock , but there is more than enough evidence to show Rosco White was involved in the JFK and Tippit killings .

But id only be wasting peoples time if were to copy and paste vast amounts of information that some want to compare to their own findings simply to claim this is true and yours [ i.e mine] is a lie . Sorry but ive been down that road befor and it goes nowhere .
    My apologies for referring to evidence.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X