Ripper Notes and Ripperana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripper Notes and Ripperana

Does anyone know if back issues of Ripperana and Ripper Notes are available to download anywhere.

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
    Does anyone know if back issues of Ripperana and Ripper Notes are available to download anywhere.
    I don’t think that Ripperana was ever available online Barn? I could be wrong though. It’s happened before....August 17th 1978...I still have nightmares about it. Never again.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I don’t think that Ripperana was ever available online Barn? I could be wrong though. It’s happened before....August 17th 1978...I still have nightmares about it. Never again.
      Is this a Double Eagle 2 reference, Herlock? I hope that you didn't have money on it "To Fail"!

Comment

Originally posted by C. F. Leon View Post

Is this a Double Eagle 2 reference, Herlock? I hope that you didn't have money on it "To Fail"!
        I had to Google that one.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I had to Google that one.
          Well, in your previous message, you had mentioned the date "August 17, 1978" and I thought maybe it was significant. But the only thing I could find on that date was "Double Eagle 2 becomes the first balloon to successfully cross the Atlantic Ocean, flying from Presque Isle, Maine, to Miserey, France." (Wikipedia).

The "having money" on it was a betting joke, of course.

Comment

Working...
          X