Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addy
    replied
    Ah, I already thought it sounded familiar. Thanks, I’ll try to find the review! Apparently it is to be re-issued.

Leave a comment:

• barnflatwyngarde
    replied
    Originally posted by Addy View Post
    Paul Christian is bringing out a new book that claims to have found who the Ripper is, going with Sickert or a collegae of his from what I gather in The JtR picture book. Any thoughts on this upcoming book? Or has it already been published outside the Netherlands? It should come out around the date of Pooly’s murder, so soon.
    Hi Addy, this book came out in 2018, and with respect to Mr Christian, was pretty much dismissed unequivocally.

My recollection is that he claims that clues in a painting left "obvious" clues to the identity of the murderer.

It was probably reviewed in Ripperologist, so if you look through the 2018 (or possibly 2019) editions, you should find the review .

Leave a comment:

• Addy
    started a topic New book: the inevitable JtR

New book: the inevitable JtR

Paul Christian is bringing out a new book that claims to have found who the Ripper is, going with Sickert or a collegae of his from what I gather in The JtR picture book. Any thoughts on this upcoming book? Or has it already been published outside the Netherlands? It should come out around the date of Pooly’s murder, so soon.
Working...
X