Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JTR hand of a woman.

Hi all,
    Have just put in an order with amazon for a new book by John morris titled JTR the hand of a woman...has anyone read it yet...and is it a good read??

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Spy.

Yes, unfortunately I did read it. One of the worst books ever written on the subject.

It is based, to a large extent, on the theory put out by Tony Williams in his discredited book Uncle Jack that Sir John Williams was the Ripper. Morris disagrees with Williams about Sir John and, using Williams bogus evidence, comes to the conclusion that the Ripper was not only a woman but Elizabeth Williams, Sir John's wife, instead. Hand of a Woman is also so littered with errors, both of logic and of fact, that it is laughable.

Wolf.

Comment

Hi Wolf,
      Oh dear....that will teach me never to trust readers reviews on amazon again.
      Many thanks.

Comment

many Amazon reviews are written by the authors. I know people who have done this and have told them what BS it is. If there's only one review for a book, chances are the author wrote it.

Cheers,

Mike
        huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
          many Amazon reviews are written by the authors. I know people who have done this and have told them what BS it is. If there's only one review for a book, chances are the author wrote it.

Cheers,

Mike
          I agree, and you can always spot it a mile off. It's pathetic.
          http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

Working...
          X