Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Whitechapel Murders of 1888: Another Dead End?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by John Malcolm View Post

Thank you for that. The softcover isn't much different from the 2018 version. Some corrections, additional footnotes and a handful of extra photos.
    Cheers John

Leave a comment:

• John Malcolm
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
    Got this when it first came out. Excellent book John
    Thank you for that. The softcover isn't much different from the 2018 version. Some corrections, additional footnotes and a handful of extra photos.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Got this when it first came out. Excellent book John

Leave a comment:

• John Malcolm
    replied
    Available now.

Leave a comment:

• barnflatwyngarde
    replied
    Only from Loretta, at the moment. There's a Kindle version, but it hasn't been updated so I wouldn't recommend that until it is.
    Thanks!
    I'll keep an eye on the LLB website,

Leave a comment:

• John Malcolm
    replied
    Only from Loretta, at the moment. There's a Kindle version, but it hasn't been updated so I wouldn't recommend that until it is.

Leave a comment:

• barnflatwyngarde
    replied
    Softcover version will be available through Loretta Lay Books (she is taking pre-orders, but copies should be in her hands later this week). 220 pages, illustrated, revised and updated. 100 signed & numbered copies. No price info yet. https://www.laybooks.com/
    Hi John, will the book be available via Amazon, or only from Loretta Lay Books?

Leave a comment:

• John Malcolm
    replied
    Softcover version will be available through Loretta Lay Books (she is taking pre-orders, but copies should be in her hands later this week). 220 pages, illustrated, revised and updated. 100 signed & numbered copies. No price info yet. https://www.laybooks.com/
    Last edited by John Malcolm; 10-27-2020, 10:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• John Malcolm
    replied
    Kindle version: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Whitechapel...s%2C154&sr=8-1

Leave a comment:

• barnflatwyngarde
    replied
    Sorry about the delayed response.

It is very heavy on Sir Robert Anderson and the "Polish Jew Theory". No surprise ending, I'm afraid.

It's £25 + postage or £20 for anyone who will be attending the October Whitechapel Society meeting.
    Thanks John.

Good luck with the book

Leave a comment:

• John Malcolm
    replied
    Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
    Same question from me.
    Sorry about the delayed response.

It is very heavy on Sir Robert Anderson and the "Polish Jew Theory". No surprise ending, I'm afraid.

It's £25 + postage or £20 for anyone who will be attending the October Whitechapel Society meeting.

Leave a comment:

• Bridewell
    replied
    Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
    Could you provide more information?

Specifically, what is the premise of the book ( without giving away any spoilers obviously), and what is the price of the book.
    Same question from me.

Leave a comment:

• barnflatwyngarde
    replied
    Could you provide more information?

Specifically, what is the premise of the book ( without giving away any spoilers obviously), and what is the price of the book.

Leave a comment:

• John Malcolm
    replied
    Anyone who may be interested can PM me here or email me at j.goblin@comcast.net and we'll sort out the details...

They are in now in my hands and ready to go out in the post starting Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post

I attempted to post the cover of John's book but apparently there's something wrong with the attachment dept.
    Hello Mr Brown

Leave a comment:

Working...
X