Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack the Ripper Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
    Did you know that we've discovered even more evidence and I'm now in the process of working on yet a third Tumblety book! And there's New York City material! I am being absolutely honest.
    It's good that you feel the need to confirm that you are "being absolutely honest" because that hasn't been your approach to this thread so far, has it?

    But I'm very pleased to hear what you say because it absolutely justifies my attempts to point out to you the mistakes you have made in your first and second books. I'm sure you wouldn't want to repeat them all again in your third book, would you?

    Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
    Even though you've made an absolute conclusion, you may not want to be so set. Future's bright.
    From past experience Mike (see my post above), I've learnt to maintain a healthy scepticism to your bombastic claims. I'll only believe anything you tell me when I actually see it.

    Comment


    • That's better. Keep 'em coming.
      The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
      http://www.michaelLhawley.com

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
        Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you said you were only going to post once.
        Er, no I didn't. In fact, I said no such thing. So you thought wrong. What I said was that I would limit myself to one response to your post #143. Which is exactly what I did.

        I then responded to a point in Herlock's #145. (Subsequently, but before you posted your #150, I responded to your #148.)

        Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
        My bad.
        Yes it was your bad Mike and is starting to confirm my suspicion that you don't read stuff properly.

        Comment


        • So, your problem, David, is you hate my guts and it's all emotional, thus helplessly connected to bias.

          You see, being a retired paralegal, you were trained in research, but your goal was never the truth. It was to win for your client at all costs. It's the adversarial system of justice.

          This mixing evidence with reductionist arguments is a lawyer's trick.

          Sorry,

          Mike
          The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
          http://www.michaelLhawley.com

          Comment


          • Oops, I was supposed to wait for 5 to 7 more posts. I'll stop for a bit.
            The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
            http://www.michaelLhawley.com

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
              So, your problem, David, is you hate my guts
              Mike, this is completely and utterly untrue and I simply don't know why you think this, other than basic paranoia.

              I haven't been impressed with you in this thread at all, it's fair to say, due to the lies you have told about me, but to say I hate your guts is another mistake on your part.

              Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
              and it's all emotional, thus helplessly connected to bias.
              There's no emotion at all in my posts about your book. I've stuck entirely to the facts and the arguments. How can you not see that?

              Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
              You see, being a retired paralegal,
              This isn't true.

              Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
              you were trained in research
              This isn't true.

              Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
              but your goal was never the truth. It was to win for your client at all costs. It's the adversarial system of justice.
              I'm sure you've said this kind of nonsense before, years ago, but it's as untrue now as it was then.

              Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
              This mixing evidence with reductionist arguments is a lawyer's trick.

              Sorry
              I'm not a lawyer, sorry.

              Comment


              • Im learning more and more.

                There appears to be developing an entire Orsam (or Barrat) mythology?

                You are a retired Paralegal - apparently untue

                You are writing a JTR book - apparently untrue

                You have a deep-seated hatred of Mike - apparently untrue

                David, are you sure that you are certain of who you are? Might you be mistaken? Perhaps you might find out some more ‘facts’ about youself in the near future which will lead to you discovering your own true identity.
                Regards

                Herlock






                "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact!"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                  David, are you sure that you are certain of who you are? Might you be mistaken? Perhaps you might find out some more ‘facts’ about youself in the near future which will lead to you discovering your own true identity.
                  Put it this way, Herlock, let's hope the next "Hawley book" (as I assume he thinks of such things) is not a biography of me!!!

                  Comment


                  • I can see it now, “Orsam: My Life As A Tibetan Yak Farmer.”

                    I’d buy it
                    Regards

                    Herlock






                    "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact!"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                      Im learning more and more.

                      There appears to be developing an entire Orsam (or Barrat) mythology?

                      You are a retired Paralegal - apparently untue

                      You are writing a JTR book - apparently untrue

                      You have a deep-seated hatred of Mike - apparently untrue

                      David, are you sure that you are certain of who you are? Might you be mistaken? Perhaps you might find out some more ‘facts’ about youself in the near future which will lead to you discovering your own true identity.
                      Hey, we have an Orsam-ophile! By your own admission, Herlock, you know nothing about the subject. Nice back up David!
                      The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
                      http://www.michaelLhawley.com

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
                        Nice back up David!
                        I wish I knew what this even means.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                          I can see it now, “Orsam: My Life As A Tibetan Yak Farmer.”

                          I’d buy it
                          Close, but more likely to be titled: "I Hate His Guts: My Life As A Retired Tibetan Yak Farmer and Writer of Imaginary Books".

                          Comment


                          • Hey Herlock,

                            David's got a few more hours of incessant posting in him. I have to be off for a few hours. Do you mind if you can keep him company?

                            Thanks,

                            And David doesn't hate my guts.
                            The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
                            http://www.michaelLhawley.com

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                              Close, but more likely to be titled: "I Hate His Guts: My Life As A Retired Tibetan Yak Farmer and Writer of Imaginary Books".
                              How about: David- Paralegal? Ripper writer? Possible Yak farmer.

                              Something tells me Orsam books would not publish...but I would read it....

                              However, there are a few other modern researchers that Jonathan did not mention, 3 of which I know for sure at least (one who is absolutely brilliant..and frighteningly handsome to boot)...but that is neither here nor there at this point.

                              Steadmund Brand
                              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
                                And David doesn't hate my guts.
                                I don't know why you seem to think so Mike. Have you forgotten the concept of "peer review" which you spoke to me about in 2015? Nothing I have said about your work, or the work of any of the many other authors or writers which I have examined, is personal in any way. I mean, I've never even met you or spoken to you. I simply noticed some errors and some things I didn't agree with in your books and, after having carried out some basic research where necessary, wrote about them. You seem to have turned it into a personal attack (and I don't even want to know if you hate my guts or not!) but it isn't.

                                I wish you had simply concentrated on the actual points I have made in my article and in this thread rather than obsessing about me personally.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X