Whitechapel Recreations 1888

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitechapel Recreations 1888

I have updated my Youtube channel to make it all about JtR 3D/VR (YouTube channel now called 'Whitechapel Recreations')
    I am now in the process of redoing the virtual reality and desktop PC tour experiences because they need drastic improvements.

I am starting at the 'end' with the room (no.13), Miller's Court and the whole of Dorset Street. I will stay focused on this until the Dorset Street Experience is as good as I can get it. I'll then move on to Mitre Square (as I've already done 80% of that so it should just need a tidy-up!)

I want your thoughts, suggestions, and feedback on the way I should do this. My idea for this is to create a complete online tour that people can access using their desktop PC or if they have access, via VR. Also, I want to try to join forces with the tour operators in London to see if we can use this to complement their already established street tours. I was briefly in discussion with a JtR London Tour operator about doing this type of thing but we concluded that having VR on a street tour was unworkable for many reasons.

But maybe we could work out a solution that would work?

Thoughts, please. And please discuss what the tour should include and how it should be designed.

Here's the Youtube channel:
    Recreations in VR, AR, 3D & Ai of Whitechapel 1888, Jack the Ripper murder investigation.
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
    ---------------------------------------------------
Working...
X