No announcement yet.

Vic Reeves Ripper prog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes, and then there was Ghost Towns, another series borrowed from somewhere else...

I think you should make it clear Mike that Ruggie Media and Antix are completely separate production companies.

Then there was Derek Acorah goes to Egypt I wonder where Paul Flexton got that idea from?

Pirate

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate Jack View Post

Then there was Derek Acorah goes to Egypt I wonder where Paul Flexton got that idea from?

Pirate
      Possibly because no one in the UK would work with him
      Regards Mike

Comment

Ruggie

Antix

Didn't you work with Deggsy?
        Regards Mike

Comment

Yes of course I worked with him...and Paul Flexton, where do you think all his ideas came from?

Because what he knows about Ramesses and Jack the Ripper you could transfer from a very small postage stamp and re-written on a micro dot.

He's an expert in celebrity make over programs.

Pirate

PS and I've still not been paid for a series that probably grossed half a million quid.
          Last edited by Jeff Leahy; 05-30-2009, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Yep, there was certainly some jaw-droppers in there - not least of which was Vic Reeves' assertion that Colin Stagg was wrongly convicted of the Rachel Nickell murder.

The writing was on the wall early doors, though, when a so-called expert stated that the Ripper murders evidenced no sexual component. That's always a sure-fire indication that Tumblety's in the frame.

Never mind. There's always Big Brother to look forward to.

Comment

I found the point of Tumblety living so close to Stride that he may have fortuitously stumbled upon her interesting.

Comment

I found the doc enjoyable, if disposable. It's a bit difficult to take it seriously when Reeve's is dressed like such a tit though.

Comment

The only really memorable moment for me was when Reeves departed for a second from his scripted role as 'criminal investigator' and said that he "felt quite sorry" for Druitt... it seemed genuine.

(Maybe that's because I feel sorry for Druitt too.)

Best regards, Archaic

Comment

The geo-profiling was quite interesting. A similar technique was used in the 'Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper' game and its certainly food for thought.

Comment

Working...
                    X