X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy
    replied
    Thanks for posting the link Robert.
    So Helen Kramer was another Anna Anderson/Anastasia.
    I can't believe the granddaughter is still having none of it saying she has her own DNA evidence.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cogidubnus
    replied
    Hi Tyler

Welcome to the boards...you and me both...that was one podcast I really wanted to hear!

If we're very lucky, I suppose they might be persuaded to replay it? But then I suppose a good deal of the spontaneity will be gone...

All the best

Dave

Leave a comment:

• tylerxxlovex3
    replied
    Ooh too bad I was really looking forward to this one, my worlds colliding! Anyway I just want to say thanks for all of the hard work everyone puts into these podcasts, I really do love them!

Leave a comment:

• Barnaby
    replied
    Too bad. I'm sure a lot of hard work went into recording the episode. I smell a Royal conspiracy. In any event, I LOVE the Rippercasts and wish that these were more frequent. But that is a huge burden to put on one person. Perhaps more of the technologically savvy members (conveniently, this excludes me) can arrange/record/edit their own episodes. I'd listen!

Leave a comment:

• bcm
    replied
    Thanks for the update. I wondered what happened to this episode.

Leave a comment:

• Iain Wilson
    replied
    Thanks for the update Ally!

Leave a comment:

• Archaic
    replied
    Thanks for the info, Ally.

Best wishes to Jon, and if the recording Titanic episode can't be recovered, perhaps it can be re-recorded when his schedule allows?

Best regards,
    Archaic

Leave a comment:

• Steadmund Brand
    replied
    Thank you for the update Ally..

Steadmund Brand

Leave a comment:

• Monty
    replied
    That's a shame Ally, however these things happen.

I hope Jon gets time to do some more as soon as he can as I thoroughly enjoy them.

Well worth waiting for.

Monty

Leave a comment:

• Ally
    replied
    Hi guys. I don't want to speak for Jonathon, but know he's got some things going on right now that probably are consuming his time and he's not able to check the boards. The Titanic podcast occurred, and rather like the ship itself, fell prey to disaster, in this case, technological problems that resulted in the entire thing being destroyed. One could call it irony, or fate, or whatever. I am not sure when the next podcast will be, but I am looking forward to it as well.

Leave a comment:

• Iain Wilson
    replied
    Hi,

I hope everything is well. I've just caught up with the podcasts (I really enjoyed #51) and was wondering if #52 is on its way soon?

Cheers,

Iain

Leave a comment:

• Steadmund Brand
    replied
    Hello Jon.

I Hope all is well, and I look foward to a new Rippercast, I just wanted to write again and tell you what a fan I am of the podcasts.

thank you for all your great work.

Steadmund Brand

Leave a comment:

• Archaic
    replied
    Hi Jon, I was wondering if you know when the podcast about the Titanic might be available?

Thanks very much,
    Archaic

Leave a comment:

• BillyE
    replied
    Jonathan, I've been studying the Titanic sinking for a number of years now, and would love to join you on the podcast, but alas I have to work that Sunday, and won't be able to log on.

On the subject of issues to bring up, I'd like to hear you talk a little about Violet Jessop, who survived not only the Titanic, but the Britannic, and the near sinking of the Olympic! Her's is a very interesting story.

Also the story of the German boys who were being spirited away to America by their father, who was going through a bitter divorce with the boys' mother. I'm sure scholors of the disaster are familiar with these two stories.

Look forward to listening to this episode.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X