X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caz
    replied

You'll have to drag me out from behind the sofa first.

Love,

Caz
    X

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Leahy
    replied
    Originally posted by jmenges View Post
    Hi John,

and I'm looking at doing a Maybrick Diary show here in the near future, but that one will take some planning.

Any suggestions you may have, or if you'd like to participate in any that I have listed above, let me know.

Thanks

JM

How about John Omlor V Caz = You supply the riffles and enough bullets and thats a two hour show

Leave a comment:

• jmenges
    replied
    Hi John,

Trevor Marriott is scheduled to appear this Sunday (14 December), and that will likely be our last show of 2008.

Topics mentioned, but not solidly planned, for the month of January, include (to name a few)

Klosowski suspect show

Non-C5 victim show

Coles victim show

Eliminating the innocent suspects

and I'm looking at doing a Maybrick Diary show here in the near future, but that one will take some planning.

Any suggestions you may have, or if you'd like to participate in any that I have listed above, let me know.

Thanks

JM

Leave a comment:

• John Bennett
    replied
    Any news on future podcast subjects, Jon?

Leave a comment:

• jmenges
    replied
    Updated Information

Ignore the first part of the above...

Rippercast is available to right-click download, stream or download via FREE subscription at this website www.casebook.org/podcast in the Ripper Podcast section to your left, or through the iTunes Music Store's Podcast section, search term: Jack the Ripper (or Rippercast).

Subscribing to the show will cause the podcast to be automatically downloaded to your iTunes application, or the podcast grabbing application of your choice (like Juice ) as soon as the new episodes are released.

You can contact the host, co-hosts or guests for questions, comments, suggestions and technical assistance by emailing rippernet@mac.com

Thanks for listening!

The Crew of Rippercast

Leave a comment:

• jmenges
    started a topic Rippercast Download and Contact info.

Rippercast Download and Contact info.

Rippercast is available to download via FREE subscription at our website www.rippernet.com or through the iTunes Music Store's Podcast section, search term: Jack the Ripper (or Rippercast).

You can contact the host, co-hosts or guests for questions, comments, suggestions and technical assistance by emailing rippernet@mac.com

Thanks for listening!

The Crew of Rippercast
Working...
X