X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUT
    replied
    Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
    Was going to send a question....asking if researcher Brian Young is nearly as handsome as he sounds.....but I think we all know the answer to that already

Steadmund Brand
    He must be a hunk, from what Iíve heard.

Leave a comment:

• jmenges
    replied
    Two more days to send in questions.

Thank you to those who've emailed in already.

JM

Leave a comment:

• Steadmund Brand
    replied
    Was going to send a question....asking if researcher Brian Young is nearly as handsome as he sounds.....but I think we all know the answer to that already

Steadmund Brand

Leave a comment:

• jmenges
    replied
    Thanks Bernard. Received.

Keep them coming!

JM

Leave a comment:

• Sam Flynn
    replied
    Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    Here's some questions I would like to ask Mike.

As an author working on the Tumblety-Ripper theory, you most likely went through a sort of peer review process. Could you give us your comments on the process you relied upon such as the parameters it used? Did it meet your expectations? Any suggestions in terms of 'best peer review' approach non-fiction authors should hope for?

Cheers,
    Hercule
    Make sure you submit your questions by email to Jon Menges, Hercule. See Jon's post above for details.

Leave a comment:

• Hercule Poirot
    replied
    Here's some questions I would like to ask Mike.

As an author working on the Tumblety-Ripper theory, you most likely went through a sort of peer review process. Could you give us your comments on the process you relied upon such as the parameters it used? Did it meet your expectations? Any suggestions in terms of 'best peer review' approach non-fiction authors should hope for?

Cheers,
    Hercule

Leave a comment:

• GUT
    replied
    Originally posted by jmenges View Post
    Hi all,

On Sunday, 3 June I'll be interviewing Michael Hawley about his new book Jack the Ripper Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety and I am opening up the show for listener questions.

Please email any questions for Mike to rippercastpodcast@gmail.com

Please know that I don't prepare guests for the show by supplying them questions in advance.

Please know that I will ask Mike ALL questions that are submitted to the show.

I will only ask questions emailed to the above address. I will not be considering questions posted in this thread.

Stay tuned,

JM
    Looking forward this one.

Leave a comment:

• Questions for Michael Hawley - Jack the Ripper Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety

Hi all,

On Sunday, 3 June I'll be interviewing Michael Hawley about his new book Jack the Ripper Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety and I am opening up the show for listener questions.

Please email any questions for Mike to rippercastpodcast@gmail.com

Please know that I don't prepare guests for the show by supplying them questions in advance.

Please know that I will ask Mike ALL questions that are submitted to the show.

I will only ask questions emailed to the above address. I will not be considering questions posted in this thread.

Stay tuned,

JM
Working...
X