Maxwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by curious View Post
    Would the coat over the window not have kept Picket from being able to see into the room from her own room across?

Does that statement make any sense?
    definitely yes, but it would not stop sound from escaping instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
      later she said, " (I)...sees her from my own room across, through the broken window, a sight I shall carry to my grave".
      The Ripper File, Jones & Lloyd, 1975, p.65.

Regards, Jon S.
      Does THAT statement make any sense at all? Could Pickett have seen into the room from her room since there was a coat hanging in the window.

curious

Comment

• The coat, along with the curtains, would have been the first articles removed, investigators need as much light as possible to comprehend what they are looking at.
        As more police arrive I would expect they confine all the tenants to their respective rooms.

Regards, Jon S.
        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• The Source?

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
          It's possible for anyone to be mistaken, Rich - whether about the day, or the person she saw. Maurice Lewis was almost certainly mistaken, in that he ostensibly described Kelly as a chubby, dark-haired midget.
          Hi Sam,

"a chubby, dark-haired midget"

I've not seen it put in those terms before. That certainly seems to have been at odds with the description supplied by others. What is the source?

Regards

Bridewell
          I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
            The coat, along with the curtains, would have been the first articles removed, investigators need as much light as possible to comprehend what they are looking at.
            As more police arrive I would expect they confine all the tenants to their respective rooms.

Regards, Jon S.
            Thanks, Jon. That thought eventually came to me. I once had a friend who said that as people get older, they should count to 10 before asking a question and often the answer will come to them without having to ask.

The older I get the more often I find he was right.

Comment

Working...
            X