Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Wheat
    replied
    Back to THE TORSO MURDERS. How were the Torso victims murdered?

Leave a comment:

• John Wheat
    replied
    I feel this thread has become rather derailed and has become a debate about wether The Torso Victims were murdered and dismembered or the absurd notion that they were abortions gone wrong. The first post of the thread was about wether anyone had any suspects for The Torso Murders? I suggest anyone with the misguided idea that The Torso Victims were abortions gone wrong start a new thread. Rather than attempting to highjack this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Marriott
    replied
    Originally posted by Debra A View Post
    Okay. The torso were all women kidnapped by aliens, brought up to their craft, killed in experiments gone wrong then discarded. There are millions of people who will swear that alien abductions occur on a regular basis.
    Prove that wrong.
    If there are aliens abducting people here on earth I wish they would abduct you and some of the others on here, and implant some logic and common sense devices.

Leave a comment:

• Debra A
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
    The abdomen was cut down the centre but the foetus removed from the uterus by a cut through the left wall. Doesn't that suggest that the uterus was no longer in the abdomen, or the flaps of skin had already been removed?
    I just read something that said the axis of the uterus is directed forward and is rotated slightly to the right, so the left side is nearer to the front of the pelvis. I suppose that could mean the left side of the uterus would be accessible through a centre opening of the abdomen?

Leave a comment:

• Pierre
    replied
    Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    .... and what do we want to know about them?
    OK, the post I am referring to is your #269 where you wrote:

"Itīs absolutely mindboggling how these matters have not been accepted as pointing to a shared identity of the killers. Both women also had their abdomens opened up from ribcage to pubes, and both women had their abdominal walls cut away in large flaps that were subsequently discarded.

To think that two different men got the self same ideas into their heads, and performed the mutilations in the self same way! Truly amazing!

And to think that the person who opened Jackson up from breastbone to pubes , cut away her abdominal wall in flaps, cut the uterus out together with part of the bladder just like in the Chapman case, only to subsequently bundle it all up together with the placenta and part of the maternal chord and launch it on the Thames, was an abortionist who had the bad luck of having Jackson die at his house!

I would never have guessed that in a million years!!!"

And the statements I was wondering about was:

Both women also had their abdomens opened up from ribcage to pubes, and both women had their abdominal walls cut away in large flaps that were subsequently discarded.

And to think that the person who opened Jackson up from breastbone to pubes , cut away her abdominal wall in flaps, cut the uterus out together with part of the bladder just like in the Chapman case...

Maybe you regard all this as some sort of common knowledge (I donīt know), but what are the actual sources you are using here?

Kind regards, Pierre

Leave a comment:

Working...
X