Malvina Haynes Assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malvina Haynes Assault

Hi does anyone have any further information on this assault on Malvina Haynes?

this report describes as a violent assault on Monday night last week. Would make it 2nd April which is the same night as the Emma Smith assualt. This was near Lema n Street station i will upload report and map.

Any further information appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Malvina haynes.JPG
Views:	501
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	772714

Click image for larger version

Name:	leamon street.JPG
Views:	411
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	772716

Comment

Needless to say, this just a few blocks -- let's call it "a uterus' throw" -- from where Lechmere was living at the time...

M.
      Last edited by Mark J D; 11-02-2021, 10:13 PM.
      (Image of Charles Allen Lechmere is by artist Ashton Guilbeaux. Used by permission. Original art-work for sale.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mark J D View Post
        Needless to say, this just a few blocks -- let's call it "a uterus' throw" -- from where Lechmere was living at the time...

M.
        And just a few blocks from pretty much where every other witness lived.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

And just a few blocks from pretty much where every other witness lived.
          By all means list the names, and we can work out the distances. Facts is facts, and no-one who isn't paranoid or guilty is afraid of the truth.

M.
          (Image of Charles Allen Lechmere is by artist Ashton Guilbeaux. Used by permission. Original art-work for sale.)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggins View Post
            Hi does anyone have any further information on this assault on Malvina Haynes?

this report describes as a violent assault on Monday night last week. Would make it 2nd April which is the same night as the Emma Smith assault. This was near Leman Street station...
            Did the poor woman die? Presumably there's a findable death certificate, if she did...?

M.

Comment

By all means list the names, and we can work out the distances. Facts is facts, and no-one who isn't paranoid or guilty is afraid of the truth.

M.
              Why would I do that? Its a waste of time. No Ripper witness was Jack the Ripper.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

Why would I do that? Its a waste of time. No Ripper witness was Jack the Ripper.
                Byeee!

M.

Comment

Byeee!

M.
                  Yes bye.

Comment

When she was asked what was her assailant like she said " I cannot remember, my mind is gone". A man supposedly was near the incident, he left town and police hoped that he comes back and talk. No further info.
                    This is in ,just about, the same block as Swallow Gardens.
                    Last edited by Varqm; 11-03-2021, 02:54 AM.
                    Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
                    M. Pacana

Comment

We know Bury was kneeling on his wife and threatening her with a knife a few days after their marriage - 2nd of April was the day Bury got married - wouldn't put it past him to go out an assault a woman the same day

Comment

M.
                        Yes, doesn't look good, does it? Another one to chalk up alongside Lechmere's list of assaults and casual violence towards women. Err, hang on....

Bored of you 'Evidence of Sweet FA' thread?

Comment

I'd say it's absolutely nailed on that the Ripper had a bungled attempt or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                            I'd say it's absolutely nailed on that the Ripper had a bungled attempt or two.
                            It would be good to see all the time/date information for all attacks in the area across a few years collected and put on a map.

M.

Comment

It would be good to see all the time/date information for all attacks in the area across a few years collected and put on a map.

M.
                              I thought you were going?

Comment

Working...
                              X