Did BS-man murder Liz Stride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
    So who was the pipeman in relation to BS man? Did BS man leave & pipeman returned after chasing Schwartz.
    This is a scenario I've entertained before. I just don't buy that the Ripper & BS Man were one and the same. He was trying to drag Stride onto the street, making a scene in public and shouting out to a witness.

The voyeuristic way Pipeman was watching Stride's attack, and didn't do anything about it, is interesting in itself. As far as we know Pipeman didn't report to the police after the murder.
    • BS roughs up Stride, Pipeman watches with interest.
    • Schwartz walks past, BS shouts "Lipski!"
    • Pipeman pursues Schwartz to scare him off the scene, then returns.
    • BS leaves Stride worse for wear, Pipeman moves in, possibly offers a helping hand, then drags her into the yard and murders her.
    Last edited by Harry D; 11-30-2014, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• that's plausible in my opinion harry. if pipeman was spoken to by the police could his name be lost somewhere among the police files perhaps someday to turn up again? it also couldve been a set up where bs man roughs her up & pipeman swoops in to save her. pipeman likely chased schwartz til he saw him reach the railway arch and turned back. but can be a coincidence that lipski was graffitied on the wall with the torso at pinchin? So maybe there is connection between bs man shouting lipski and the pinchin torso
      Last edited by RockySullivan; 11-30-2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• bingo

Hello CD.

"To me, the cachous are extremely important because I think they show that Liz was at ease at the time of her death . . ."

Bingo.

". . . which again, to me, shows that the B.S. man had left the scene."

Well, IF he had ever been there in the first place.

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
          As far as we know Pipeman didn't report to the police after the murder.
          I don't believe there is any report which says Pipeman didn't turn up. In fact Paul Begg (JtR: The Facts) gives reasons why this man was identified and corroborated Schwartz's account.
          Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
            I don't believe there is any report which says Pipeman didn't turn up. In fact Paul Begg (JtR: The Facts) gives reasons why this man was identified and corroborated Schwartz's account.
            if thats true i'd say id pipeman and you just may have the ripper

Comment

• Leman

Hello Rocky. Actually, the Leman police seem to have located someone looking like BSM. That was just before they shelved the whole tale saying they would need more evidence before pursuing the Schwartz story further.

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                Hello Rocky. Actually, the Leman police seem to have located someone looking like BSM. That was just before they shelved the whole tale saying they would need more evidence before pursuing the Schwartz story further.

Cheers.
                LC
                thanks lc interesting! so pipeman was never id'ed only bs man? I thought i just read on one of these threads a report that said "the second man" was found & questioned.

Comment

thanks lc interesting! so pipeman was never id'ed only bs man? I thought i just read on one of these threads a report that said "the second man" was found & questioned.
                  No, Rocky.
                  None of them !
                  But if you want to know who BSM was, pm me.

Comment

• source

Hello Rocky. Thanks.

Do you have a source for that?

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

Hello Rocky. Thanks.

Cheers.
                      LC
                      I have.
                      "The Complete Works of Sophie Herfort".
                      In quarto, relié pleine peau (de couilles).

Comment

• B S M

Hello Rocky, David.

Very well, photo of BSM below.

Cheers.
                        LC
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello Rocky. Thanks.

Cheers.
                          LC
                          the very reliable and trustworthy star reports: The police have arrested one man answering the description the Hungarian furnishe

Comment

the very reliable and trustworthy star reports: The police have arrested one man answering the description the Hungarian furnishe
                            How could they ?
                            If they were to "arrest" people answering the descriptions, the police stations would have been full of stout guys and longer pipe smokers.

Comment

Hello Rocky, David.

Very well, photo of BSM below.

Cheers.
                              LC
                              That's Phil Carter, don't fool us.

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
                                How could they ?
                                If they were to "arrest" people answering the descriptions, the police stations would have been full of stout guys and longer pipe smokers.
                                well if pipeman had been in a pub or perhaps he was known there, the police may have been able to identify him

Comment

Working...
                                X