No announcement yet.

Did BS-man murder Liz Stride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For what its worth I am very sceptical of every witness who claims to have seen the victim before hand - particularly when they did not know the victim.
    That includes Schwartz
    But Schwartz's non attendance at the inquest isn't a factor to me as he clearly was taken seriously by the police as someone who potentially had useful input, just as much as other witnesses who did attend the various inquests.
    And again but, I would not fall into the trap of totally inventing things such as Schwartz having a connection to the club.

Comment

• What he witnessed was quite an event he would have taken more notice of the lady and two men then if they had just causally walked passed him.I would class him as a very good witness maybe he was scared to attend inquest in case any one came after him
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• no show

Hello Jason.

Do you really think he could have gotten out of it?

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

• Maybe if he was that scared to the point of not cooperating with the police they decided to let him not attend.If the person he saw was jack the ripper the police would want to keep him sweet in case they needed him to help identify a suspect at a later date
          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• confused

Hello Jason. Thanks.

Not cooperating? Well, he did seem a bit confused when Abberline questioned him.

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
              The fact that Swanson mentions Schwartz is valueless in this debate. Because,......clearly.....Israel DID NOT appear at the Inquest into the murder.
              Michael.
              If it is correct that Swanson entirely believed Schwartz then it is difficult to see why he would hold Schwartz back from appearing at the Inquest - this is our dilemma. So, something is wrong, either with what we know, or what we think we know.

The first issue is to not forget that it was not Swanson's decision to make, the decision of who is to appear as a witness was entirely Coroner Baxter's.

Swanson still has Schwartz as a police witness should any suspect surface, but Coroner Baxter is not conducting a murder inquiry.
              If the two men viewed the importance of Schwartz somewhat differently, then our challenge is to figure out why.
              Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• How about then, Coroner Baxter wanted to wind up the inquest a bit quicker?

Killed by a person or persons unknown who may have known Lipski?
                Or had yet to be discovered?
                Would this uncertainty have affected the finalising of the inquest?

Pat.....................................
                Last edited by Paddy; 08-19-2013, 12:07 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

• quick

Hello Pat.

"How about then, Coroner Baxter wanted to wind up the inquest a bit quicker?"

Baxter? Quick? You have him confused with MacDonald, perhaps? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                  LC

Comment

• Maybe he received a nasty letter from the killer or a hoaxer

Comment

• Hungarian

Hello Jason. Thanks.

"Maybe he received a nasty letter from the killer or a hoaxer."

Hope he could write in Hungarian.

Cheers.
                      LC

Comment

• Point taken my dear perhaps I should have put "communication" let's face it the killer or hoaxer sent Mr Lusk a rather nasty communication.Also our Hungarian gentleman didn't show much bravery when Liz was attacked he ran away.

Comment

• por que?

Hello Jason. Thanks.

"[The] hoaxer sent Mr Lusk a rather nasty communication."

Agreed. Now put on your thinking cap. Why would he do that?

Cheers.
                          LC

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                            Hello Jason. Thanks.

"[The] hoaxer sent Mr Lusk a rather nasty communication."

Agreed. Now put on your thinking cap. Why would he do that?

Cheers.
                            LC
                            Why, indeed, Lynn.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject.

Velma

Comment

• I'm stumped lynn my dear

Comment

• fright

Hello Velma, Jason. Thanks.

Could it have been to scare Lusk?

Now, if he gets frightened, what might he do?

Cheers.
                                LC

Comment

Working...
                                X