Throat Cuts as opposed to stabbing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Varqm View Post

How about the way described below in severing the carotid artery.Or as you are saying he did enough damage to the victim in the first attack,enough for the victim not to create noises and wiggle away. and lowered her down and severed the carotid artery ?

Dr. William Eckert ( forensic pathologist) demonstrated,with the killer behind the victim, and said "the element of surprise and rapid
    action","put his hand on her face,took a knife and rip it across".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHy1Ljl3BIs @ 11:23
    I have maintained for ages that this was the method used by the killer, but some seem to still belive the throats were cut whilst the victims were on the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

I have maintained for ages that this was the method used by the killer, but some seem to still belive the throats were cut whilst the victims were on the ground.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
      My initial belief was everything done to the throat were done before hitting the ground.But Prosector's point is also possible,hit the trachea first then on the ground severe the carotid artery.I do not know which evidence points to one way more possible than the other.
      Last edited by Varqm; 01-01-2021, 07:07 AM.
      Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
      M. Pacana

Comment

Working...
      X