The Curious Case of History vs. James Maybrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post
    Dane, the 4-0 represents 'win' as in ed-win.
    It seems I was even trying to give Maybrick more credit by thinking the 4-0 win message was him killing 4 people and Police 0 having not caught him.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      I always thought it was Dane.
      Great, Now I'm going to spend the next half hour trying to spell "Dane is JTR". Thanks.

Edit: I couldn't make it say that but I have been feeling under the weather today. . .this is starting to get freaky it's so accurate. My message even makes the sign of the cross when you draw a line between Dane and is ill. Like it's giving me my last rights. . .oh no!

Attached Files
      Last edited by Dane_F; 08-13-2015, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dane_F View Post
        Great, Now I'm going to spend the next half hour trying to spell "Dane is JTR". Thanks.

Edit: I couldn't make it say that but I have been feeling under the weather today. . .this is starting to get freaky it's so accurate. My message even makes the sign of the cross when you draw a line between Dane and is ill. Like it's giving me my last rights. . .oh no!

You are in top form despite being under the weather, sir!
        Iconoclast
        Materials: HistoryvsMaybrick – Dropbox

Comment

But if you have found "Dane is" surely there's a JTR in there somewhere.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
            But if you have found "Dane is" surely there's a JTR in there somewhere.
            I will see whatever I want to see good sir!! Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post
              You are in top form despite being under the weather, sir!
              I appreciate your good-naturedness about it all. If we ever stumble across each other at a pub I'll buy you a beer.

Comment

Does the vaunted Maybrick Diary go into detail about his clever deception with the GSG?
                I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
                  Does the vaunted Maybrick Diary go into detail about his clever deception with the GSG?
                  Sadly no, Bridewell. He pre-dates it with [from memory] 'if a jew they want then a jew I shall be' and he post-dates it with [also from memory] 'I wonder if they liked my funny jewish joke?'.

Not exactly a smoking gun, I accept.

Icon
                  Iconoclast

Comment

I appreciate your good-naturedness about it all. If we ever stumble across each other at a pub I'll buy you a beer.
                    Indeed, and it is of course Friday night tonight so after a long week I shall raise a bottle of local ale to your fine GSG-fun and toast your good self!

Icon
                    Iconoclast

Comment

• Originally posted by Dane_F View Post
                      I will see whatever I want to see good sir!! Thank you very much.
                      Well it seems you're not alone there when it comes to Jack. People see all sorts of things in all sorts of places in this case [but think Dale took the cake].
                      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatchett View Post
                        Hi,

Not to be picky, but you started this thread as submission in a court of law, but now you are resorting to blind speculation which would never been admitted into a court.

I think by doing this you have to admit that Maybrick has to be innocent, in law and in reasonable application of the law.

Best wishes.
                        Hi Hatchett,

The judge is allowing a large amount of discretion in Her court at the minute - and long may she do so!

Icon
                        Iconoclast

Comment

• Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post
                          Hi Hatchett,

The judge is allowing a large amount of discretion in Her court at the minute - and long may she do so!

Icon
                          Ahhhhhhh a female Judge, you may get a conviction yet.
                          G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                            Well it seems you're not alone there when it comes to Jack. People see all sorts of things in all sorts of places in this case [but think Dale took the cake].
                            Yes, I think Dane won Post of the Day if not Post of the Week/Month/Year. His 'JTR I am Not' was good, but his 'Dane is ill' (and the cross) was a cracker.
                            Iconoclast

Comment

• Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post
                              Yes, I think Dane won Post of the Day if not Post of the Week/Month/Year. His 'JTR I am Not' was good, but his 'Dane is ill' (and the cross) was a cracker.
                              But I said Dale [of Van Gogh fame] not Dane of "I am ill" fame.
                              G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                                But I said Dale [of Van Gogh fame] not Dane of "I am ill" fame.
                                So you did!

Okay, but Dane's 'Dane is ill' was still a cracker.

I'm off to Innerleithen now - yes, home to Jack's 'Brother in trade' letter - and it's about 300 miles away and it's raining. Just what you want!

Icon
                                Iconoclast

Comment

Working...
                                X