New Book: The Maybrick Murder and the Diary of Jack the Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post
    I found a dog lying under Kelly's window!

Do we know if Maybrick was fond of dogs?!

From the Maybrick A to Z:

Tinne, Earnest ... allegedly had two of his dogs poisoned by James Maybrick because their barking annoyed him...

So here we have it gentlemen, JM was known to be a dog killer, and we have clear 2 dogs drawings on the walls of Kelly's room, I mean what do you want more than this a proof, it is as obvious as the sun in the sky.

TB​

Comment

From the Maybrick A to Z:
      Tinne, Earnest ... allegedly had two of his dogs poisoned by James Maybrick because their barking annoyed him...
      So here we have it gentlemen, JM was known to be a dog killer, and we have clear 2 dogs drawings on the walls of Kelly's room, I mean what do you want more than this a proof, it is as obvious as the sun in the sky.
      TB​
      Brilliant - this definitely cracks it in my favour! "At last!" I hear you all gasp!

But, just to clarify, where is the James Maybrick document in which he makes reference to his having drawn dogs in Mary Kelly's room or on her walls (inside or out)?

That bit's a wee bit crucial, wouldn't you say? Otherwise, the random, desperate, facile identification of an amorphous canine here and an amorphous canine there could not lead to the whoring mother nor her whoring husband, now, could it?
      Iconoclast
      Author of the brilliant Society's Pillar
      Link: HistoryvsMaybrick – Dropbox
      Author of the even more brillianter Society's Pillar 2025 (available in all good browsers soon-ish)

Comment

I found a dog lying under Kelly's window!

Do we know if Maybrick was fond of dogs?!

Hi Baron,

I suspect Maybrick poisoned dogs just for jolly. He'd have shot yours if he'd been there and seen it.

And Liz Prater's kitten would have been silenced with the 'Poison for Cats' found in Battlecrease among Florie Maybrick's effects, despite the fact that she adored kitties and died surrounded by her furry friends.

Love,

Caz
        X
        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
        X