X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post

Honestly Calumny, you're at least 28 years too late with this "Think I'll wind up the Maybrick believers" routine. It's passé. We've seen your type come and go a thousand times. Now, Harry D, here really is a WUP!

Erobitha, you can tell from his fragile, basic grasp of the case that he's come over here for a bit of jolly. Don't give him the air space and he'll quickly waddle off again to try to get a rise elsewhere.

It's all over in just five days time. We should enjoy this time for soon it will all have passed.

Ike
    I’m not sure what a WUP is, but if you’re flirting with me...Actually I find Barrett fascinating. With his imagination I can’t believe he hasn’t written more stories. I’m not here to wind up anyone, just voicing my opinion like everyone else. If you want to believe it that’s your right. I personally have not seen any proof that it is.

Leave a comment:

• Columbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

Can you disprove what he wrote ?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
    Disprove the diary or Barrett’s affidavit?

Leave a comment:

• erobitha
    replied
    Just wanted to add. If your sole ambition when going to a solicitor, and submitting a legal oath of an affidavit, is designed to make a statement of truth, then why has none of the elements within the statement ever been backed up with hard evidence? Confess properly - give us the actual source materials for how each page was constructed and what measures you took to jump over many, many lasers - we are intrigued. Show us the receipts of the books, pens, inks and materials. Show us the magic dear wizard. Surely that’s its purpose, but yet we are and where we have always been, bereft of hard evidence.

On some of the logic displayed on this thread I could go to my solicitor tomorrow and draw a picture in crayon of the Mona Lisa and claim it was me wot painted it. I took some crayons and some paper and just drawed it. I did it by soaking the paper in olive oil and then put it under the grill for a bit and then so put some crayons in some sugar water to dissect the particles so it would look aged. I have a GCSE in art and sometimes I paint the odd air fix kit so my credentials as a world class painter means I can pull it off. I have no actual proof I did this but as I said it under oath it must all be true. You have enough science to crack on with there and figure it out yourselves. Be aware though I will retract this statement at a later date too.
    Last edited by erobitha; 07-27-2020, 10:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Marriott
    replied
    Originally posted by Columbo View Post

Seems pretty clear cut to me. He faked it.
    Can you disprove what he wrote ?

Leave a comment:

• Al Bundy's Eyes
    replied
    Has anyone checked the Book of Revelation? I'm sure it predicts Orsam Day.

Life in a post diary world. I can just imagine the giant posters of David Barats head everywhere. Lord Orsam is watching you. The Pro Maybrick believers secretly passing around copies of "Inside Story", fearing capture for their thought crimes. A two minutes hate as Iconoclasts avatar flashes up on the TV screen.

Ironically, 1984 starts with a guy writing a diary on a bright cold day in April!
    Last edited by Al Bundy's Eyes; 07-27-2020, 09:32 PM. Reason: Of.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X