Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Psychics deduce the probable identity of JTR.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Psychics deduce the probable identity of JTR.

    Quote "Note: if you have tuned into this man, I would advise cutting psychic ties with him afterwards."

    You have been warned!

    https://www.annasayce.com/man-intuitive-experiment-32/

  • #2
    Originally posted by phantom View Post
    Quote "Note: if you have tuned into this man, I would advise cutting psychic ties with him afterwards."

    You have been warned!

    https://www.annasayce.com/man-intuitive-experiment-32/
    Oh well a psychic said it, “Case Closed”
    G U T

    There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

    Comment


    • #3
      If only they could conjure up some Winning Tatts numbers for me...

      Comment


      • #4
        Maybe the key channel figure for the psychic was Robert Lees?

        Comment


        • #5
          Robert Tecs, surely?
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

          "Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
            Robert Tecs, surely?
            I went to see a psychic but when I got to his front door there was as sign up "Closed due to unforeseen circumstances"

            www.trevormarriott.co.uk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
              I went to see a psychic but when I got to his front door there was as sign up "Closed due to unforeseen circumstances"

              www.trevormarriott.co.uk
              In similar vein, we once received an email circular from our HR Department saying that "The number of staff applying for the Self-Assertiveness training programme has been disappointing"
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

              "Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

              Comment


              • #8
                I went to see a psychic and she told me nothing but just kept grinning at me, so I punched her.

                I always like to strike a happy medium.

                Love,

                Caz
                X
                "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by caz View Post
                  I went to see a psychic and she told me nothing but just kept grinning at me, so I punched her.

                  I always like to strike a happy medium.

                  Love,

                  Caz
                  X
                  Caz that's a winner, I like it. Unlike Trevor's, which actually predates the 1895 forgery of the Diary.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Aw, this is old news. My sidekick deduced the identity of Jack the Ripper years ago. And he wasn't smoking wampum!

                    Christopher T. George
                    Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
                    just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
                    For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
                    RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X