X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
    But if you presume innocent until proven guilty the Lechmere case goes down the toilet. So I doubt Fisherman will ever do that.
    Which case does not? Kosminski? Druitt? Levy?

Pray tell us, John.

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied
    ...complete and utter bullshit.
    Heīs at it again.

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied
    Absolutely John G.

Cheers John
    The genitalia of Elizabeth Jackson was cut away together with one of the abdominal flaps. Does that not count as genital mutilation in your book? If not, would you care to explain why?

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied
    How are mutilation on the streets compared with body parts being dumped in or around the River thames not totally dissimilar?
    In post 285, you answered an earlier post of mine, in which I wrote:

Why would we look at the methods of disposal before we look at the similarities in how the victims were killed?

Your answer to that was:

I never said we should but there are clear dissimilarities to both sets of murders.

Of course, what was under discussion was the nature of what the killer did to the bodies, and the similarities in that department.
    Now you say that the dissimilarities you spoke of related to how one killer mutilated in the open street and left the body lying while the other mutilated in private and dumped the bodies.

I can only assume that this is what was left when you had thought over what dissimilarities there really are. The cutting of the body and the eviscerations are seemingly the exact same, so you could not use that.

As for the fact that one set of murders was street murders and the other not, this has already been covered in extenso, and an explanation has been goven,m saying that one has to get rid of bodies slain on premises that can be tied to yourself, whereas this does not apply in the case of street murders.

I would appreciate if we need not go around in circles any more on that topic, and I take it that you have accepted that there are no differences to be found or pointed at when it comes to the matter of how the killer/s cut and eviscerated the victims in the two series. The one thing that differs is the disposal method.

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by harry View Post
    Fisherman,
    Not my opinion.The 3-15 minute period is from as sound a source as any you have given,therefor the probability of a person other than Cross being with Nichols shortly before she was killed is substancial.
    Name your source, please, and provide us with the exact wording. And exemplify where somebody with all vessels in the neck severed and with no obstacle for the bloodflow has bled for 15 minutes.

Thatīs all you need to do. Good luck with it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X