No announcement yet.

My theory on Kosminski

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwartz's non-appearance at the inquest would seem to be somewhat of a moot point as neither the B.S. man or any other suspect was in custody as Stride's alleged killer.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
      ...neither the B.S. man or any other suspect was in custody as Stride's alleged killer.
      We don't know the names of all of the men in custody as Stride's alleged killer, or any of the other victims of that matter.

Back to Kosminski: I had some notes that Woolf Kosminski was born in Kolo, Poland, as was Daniel Kosminski. There weren't that many Kosminskis in Kolo, so the possibility remains that Daniel and Woolf may have been related.

Comment

• Scott. Here's a brain teaser for you; maybe you've seen it.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Now for the punch-line. It is dated February 14, 1890. A year too early for Aaron Kosminski, and a year too late for David Cohen.

(Birmingham News, UK)

Comment

• I wonder if it could relate to one of a few men who were admitted to asylums from infirmaries in the East End in 89? The news report isn't specific with the exact date prior to 1890.

Here are a couple of men whose asylum notes mention Jack the Ripper.

http://www.jtrforums.com/showthread....ist#post130411
            ,,`,, Debs ,,`,,

I am not DJA. He's called Dave.

Comment

• Hi RJ,

And a year too late for Melville Macnaghten.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Working...
              X