X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wickerman
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

no but because of my nick name im often mistaken as one. are you often mistaken for a man because of your nick name wickerMAN. ; )
    Ooch! *$#@ I asked for that...

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

Ah, there is a Jill the Ripper on the members list, ....are you masquerading as a woman?

no but because of my nick name im often mistaken as one. are you often mistaken for a man because of your nick name wickerMAN. ; )

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied

Right, so you think newspapers just invented stories, thats your "tattle", not that you can offer an example in this series.
    It's just your choice so you can avoid the alternative.

My story is in print, its right there in the press, so its no invention.
    well I can kill all the birds with one stone on this one wick. the only paper out of all of them that said a woman and a man passed up the court was wrong obviously (so tattle- erroneous, embellished and or exagerated stories) and you latching on to it to bolster your lewis saw aman and mary walk up millers court is pure invention. so there lol

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied

i have no idea what your last sentence means mac
    Ah, there is a Jill the Ripper on the members list, ....are you masquerading as a woman?

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied
    Originally posted by The Macdonald Triad View Post

Then why would he be on Dorset St in the first place? C'mon. The West End would be safer.
    He was only in Dorset st. because of Kelly.
    He was minding his own business walking up Commercial St., why?, well perhaps he lived on Commercial St. - or just off it, there were plenty of middle-class properties in the area, so why not?

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied

re abberline. did he catch the ripper?
    right. he was a capable cop, but not infallible. imho he was simply fooled initially by a good liar. its not that controversial an idea. im sure by this time he was under a lot of pressure, stressed out and had a bit too much of the wishful thinking on the dream witness who was too good to be true. and hutch was obviously.
    its more likely thats what happened than hutchs ridiculous story being true.

and you know exactly what i mean by newspaper tattle. not playing that little game with you wick.
    Right, so you think newspapers just invented stories, thats your "tattle", not that you can offer an example in this series.
    It's just your choice so you can avoid the alternative.

and dont even start with me about "inventions"wick. your lewis/ kennedy stuff, lewis seeing mary pass up the court with aman etc etc is Edison like
    My story is in print, its right there in the press, so its no invention.

Leave a comment:

• The Macdonald Triad
    replied

Ok, so that's assuming AK was as aggressive minded as Hutch. I mean if AK was like many Gentry, just a wimp, he may be too scared, not one for confrontation, and be worried if Hutch started to follow them.
    So, we have Hutch as assertive, and AK is a wimp, does that make AK a figment?
    Then why would he be on Dorset St in the first place? C'mon. The West End would be safer.

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied

Yeah it does. If I was on the lash and trying to be unobtrusive, if anyone stooped down to deliberately eye f#@$ me like that would get bashed. No questions asked. Either AK is a figment or Hutchinson was playing pimp?
    Ok, so that's assuming AK was as aggressive minded as Hutch. I mean if AK was like many Gentry, just a wimp, he may be too scared, not one for confrontation, and be worried if Hutch started to follow them.
    So, we have Hutch as assertive, and AK is a wimp, does that make AK a figment?

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied

I like Hutchinson, for further investigation. Abberline was a twat for letting him go so soon. I'd also like to investigate you Abby for having multiple profiles on the boards but hey, Jill the Ripper is an option..
    i have no idea what your last sentence means mac

Leave a comment:

• The Macdonald Triad
    replied

right. he was a capable cop, but not infallible. imho he was simply fooled initially by a good liar. its not that controversial an idea. im sure by this time he was under a lot of pressure, stressed out and had a bit too much of the wishful thinking on the dream witness who was too good to be true. and hutch was obviously.

and you know exactly what i mean by newspaper tattle. not playing that little game with you wick.

and dont even start with me about "inventions"wick. your lewis/ kennedy stuff, lewis seeing mary pass up the court with aman etc etc is Edison like
    I like Hutchinson, for further investigation. Abberline was a twat for letting him go so soon. I'd also like to investigate you Abby for having multiple profiles on the boards but hey, Jill the Ripper is an option..

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied

Where do you get the idea he couldn't see what he claimed to see?

Who better to judge than those who lived at the time.
    Officers who are present sign off on the witness statement, if they are not satisfied, they don't sign.
    Badham, Ellisdon & Arnold all signed his statement. Which means they accepted his story, which also means they knew he was not too far away to see what he claimed to see.

After Abberline interviewed him, he also accepted the story.

So why do we get modern armchair detectives complaining, he couldn't have seen this, or that.

Many objections against Hutch, are just inventions.

I'd still like to know what "newspaper tattle" means.

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied

Yeah it does. If I was on the lash and trying to be unobtrusive, if anyone stooped down to deliberately eye f#@$ me like that would get bashed. No questions asked. Either AK is a figment or Hutchinson was playing pimp?
    hes a fig newton of hutch whos playing the man who saw the ripper.

Leave a comment:

• The Macdonald Triad
    replied

Yes I was, but another post slipped in between

I just thought it might be interesting to pursue that line of thought.

So, does the 'glaring in the face' still irk you if AK is not the killer?

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied

Good point if you're speaking to me. Blotchy is still in the mix. Personally the way AK is described, I always think of Druitt.
    Yes I was, but another post slipped in between

I just thought it might be interesting to pursue that line of thought.

So, does the 'glaring in the face' still irk you if AK is not the killer?

Leave a comment:

• The Macdonald Triad
    replied
    How do you know he is the killer?
    Would your opinion of Hutchinson change if AK was not the killer?
    Good point if you're speaking to me. Blotchy is still in the mix. Personally the way AK is described, I always think of Druitt.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X