Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Didn't the Police Have Schwartz and/or Lawende Take a Look at Hutchinson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
    You know I remember reading years ago a very good argument why JtR wasn't medically aware and only remembered it recently.

He failed amputation attempts.

One could say this was due to lack of time.

Yet with MJK the same failures are present, as well as successes.

It also puts JtR at odds with the torsos. If he was so proficient at amputations there then why not with the C5?

Also, we can't really call the amputations, amputations in the medical sense, because... well... it's not how amputations were done and by 1888 amputation surgery was well understood. Yet the signs of the attempts are there, especially with MJK.
    Because you cant easily stuff a head or a leg in your pocket

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
      Because you cant easily stuff a head or a leg in your pocket
      No, but you could use a chip strap

Comment

• You wouldn't attempt it then if you knew you can't take it away. You don't stop and go... oh I forgot. It's too big... and then do it again and again and again...

Anyway,

thread here -> https://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=11030
        Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

You wouldn't attempt it then if you knew you can't take it away. You don't stop and go... oh I forgot. It's too big... and then do it again and again and again...

Anyway,

thread here -> https://forum.casebook.org/showthread.php?t=11030
          ok. joined over there. thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post

I believe Nichols and Chapman were murdered by a pathologist on his way home from London Hospital.
            I guess surgeons can have a bad day like anyone else, but really......
            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Notice that in Hutchinson's story, JtR spends some time chatting with MJK at the entrance to Miller's court after he has seen him. It may be during this time that he is judging the situation, possibly asking MJK about the man he has just seen. Either way, we know how it ended if this is what was happening.
              Judging by what was overheard she seems to have been convincing him he would get value for money c/w a little small talk.
              I do agree though as Dorset St. was a mere 25ft wide, he couldn't help but notice a man following them and stopping on the opposite side of the street. Which Hutchinson must have done to over hear their conversation. Astrachan might have wondered if the loiterer was her pimp.
              Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
                No, but you could use a chip strap
                Hi John. Where can I purchase one of those chip straps?

I had the devil of a job the other night. Returning home from my local Chippy I found that my fish and chip bundle of deliciousness was becoming very oily, and was actually burning my hands. I have read over on another thread the merits of the wondrous "chip strap". Hope you can help me locate one. I suppose I could fashion one, but would much rather have a perpose built one for piece of mind, which would undoubtedly save me a lot of hassle transporting my fish and chips

Thanks in advance

Observer

Comment

• My apologies, the "chip strap" in question is actually discussed in this thread, not over on another thread as reported above.

Comment

• Originally posted by Observer View Post
                    Hi John. Where can I purchase one of those chip straps?

I had the devil of a job the other night. Returning home from my local Chippy I found that my fish and chip bundle of deliciousness was becoming very oily, and was actually burning my hands. I have read over on another thread the merits of the wondrous "chip strap". Hope you can help me locate one. I suppose I could fashion one, but would much rather have a perpose built one for piece of mind, which would undoubtedly save me a lot of hassle transporting my fish and chips
                    I feel your pain, brother.
                    I bought mine from my local oil cloth shop.

Comment

• Fish and potatoes in Kelly's stomach.

Explain.

Comment

Fish and potatoes in Kelly's stomach.

Explain.
                        She'd eaten fish and potatoes, possibly fried, within a few short hours of her death, whether she bought them or somebody bought them for her. That's the least we can reasonably surmise.
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Fish and potatoes in Kelly's stomach.

Explain.
                          As Sam said.
                          But, out of interest, how do you pin point the partly digested food to A Man ?

Comment

• Nobody knows how MJK got that food.

She wasn't seen out buying it.

She didn't have a fridge.

There is no evidence of cooking.

He is a possible explanation for bringing her the food.

In which case where did he get the food from?

Food stalls and food-related details are present in a number of Whitechapel murder cases.

Food digestion times have been used in many a forensic case.

The most well-known which comes to mind is Jon Benet Ramsey and her partially digested pineapple contents.

Obviously if some people reject Hutchinson's man even exists then this can't happen either.

Comment

Nobody knows how MJK got that food.

Food stalls and food-related details are present in a number of Whitechapel murder cases.

The most well-known which comes to mind is Jon Benet Ramsey and her partially digested pineapple contents.

Obviously if some people reject Hutchinson's man even exists then this can't happen either.
                              more than likely-blotchy. this aint rocket science.

Comment

Nobody knows how MJK got that food.

When do you estimate the meal being taken ?

Comment

Working...
                                X